Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

5 hours ago, sj5522 said:

No, people with aspergers are often super intelligent - just awkward with a tendency to hyperfocus on stuff (I'd know), Will is just thick as pig shit

I wasn’t being a prick or making a joke, a mutual friend said it in passing once. He has also been awkward when I’ve met him  shows, dunno if he has found anything to be hyperfocused on though...

• Paid Members

Will doing the typical "But what about International Men's Day??" bollocks on Twitter, only to be ousted by Richard Herring of all people, was absolutely magical.

Will has been told on countless occasions to just use his social media accounts for advertising bookings and RT'ing fans (he has even acknowledged and agreed with this critique on several occasions) yet still finds a way to stick his foot in his mouth on an almost weekly basis.

When Rusev beat Cena at Fastlane, he crushed some of Big Match John’s spirit - and the AA was never delivered with the same power after that. It took several of them to put down opponents like Dolph Ziggler and Stardust, and that only further damaged Cena’s confidence in the signature manoeuvre. Now, what was once a devastating finisher is merely a setup for a newer special move. Like the Angle Slam from about 2001 onwards.

I don't know a nice way of saying this, but... don't fucking send naked pics of yourself to anyone.  It's awful when they leak, and I completely agree that it's not fair, but... just don't make yourself such a hostage to fortune, particularly if you're hoping to make a career in the public eye.

I don't get the attraction of it.  If it's someone you're already intimate with, they see you naked anyway.  And very, very few people look better naked than they do in their underwear.