Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Fair enough. Can't say I watched it but I don't remember much hype about it when it happened. I need to re-watch Angle/Ronda vs Trips/Steph as that was bloody belting live.

Also, on the subject of the Network, if there was a very low tier which only offered the content in these playlists then I'd gladly sign up again. £2.99 for ten or so curated/themed playlists a month is something I'd be up for. Wasn't that the basic structure around their old on-demand service? 

Edited by Accident Prone

• Paid Members

Rusev/Nakamura was also a really decent opener and although I haven't really watched any WWE since Wrestlemania, it's easily my favourite main-roster outing from Nakamura so far.

I'll sign up again in a few weeks time, after the writers return from their hibernation and remember they have a job to do.

It's weird looking at that list and remembering that a match featuring a woman making her debut, a man who has a neck held together with glue and matchsticks, a woman who's had 4 matches in 15 years and a part-timer had by far and away the most enjoyable match on a Wrestlemania card. 

I presume the cut-off is before Survivor Series, because there were a few matches that were deserving of a place on that list.

Was a story in Flair's book about how he was on the same flight as Bush Sr before he became president, and Bush talked to him about wrestling for the entire journey. He was Wahoo McDaniel's little league baseball coach too I believe.