Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

Bang on. These adult male obsessive type Bliss fans should be the subject of immediate police investigation. Ya seen the ones that wear the cut off gloves and that, scary as fuck.

worse are the bayley ones. She has some mega weird fans, and lets not start on the Bailey young fan girl

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

worse are the bayley ones. She has some mega weird fans, and lets not start on the Bailey young fan girl

Bloody hell, how did I forget this gem! We were hanging outside the NXT venue waiting for doors to open when Bayley fan walked past. She had a few guys stop her for a photo which I found to be very odd (and the Dad just seemed to be happy to let random adult strangers hug his daughter).

Then, later on in the arena, there was a grown man wearing that Bayley fan's merch. Fuck, I almost shat myself where I stood. Either she has her own line of shirts or this fuck had made it himself. Either way, it's disturbing.

I'm sure this will all be turned into a thread soon enough, but I'm going to bow out as I'm coming across as quite cuntish. Genuinely, the amount of great people I've met at shows out numbers the amount of eerie ones.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

Secondly, the amount of grown men wearing Alexa Bliss t-shirts.

3 hours ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

Bang on. These adult male obsessive type Bliss fans should be the subject of immediate police investigation.

What exactly is the problem with buying Alexa's t-shirt if you're an adult male? Asking for myself.

Obviously you must be a peado to wear one.....but at the same time the people who are encouraging you to watch womens wrestling and treat them as equals are also calling you a peado if you buy their merchandise.  Classic contradictions on here as usual.

I love the cool wrestling fans who dont go to shows and hardly watch wrestling anymore.

Edited by Porkchopcash

3 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

Bloody hell, how did I forget this gem! We were hanging outside the NXT venue waiting for doors to open when Bayley fan walked past. She had a few guys stop her for a photo which I found to be very odd (and the Dad just seemed to be happy to let random adult strangers hug his daughter).

Then, later on in the arena, there was a grown man wearing that Bayley fan's merch. Fuck, I almost shat myself where I stood. Either she has her own line of shirts or this fuck had made it himself. Either way, it's disturbing.

I'm sure this will all be turned into a thread soon enough, but I'm going to bow out as I'm coming across as quite cuntish. Genuinely, the amount of great people I've met at shows out numbers the amount of eerie ones.

She did actually have IzzyMania shirts made. I just don't understand what her parents must be thinking at times with the recent clip of her taking a big Chokeslam on a show that caused debate as another example.

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

Obviously you must be a peado to wear one.....but at the same time the people who are encouraging you to watch womens wrestling and treat them as equals are also calling you a peado if you buy their merchandise.  Classic contradictions on here as usual.

Nope, nowhere near close, just asking that some people have a bit of self-awareness.

18 minutes ago, Jon-Carr_92 said:

She did actually have IzzyMania shirts made. I just don't understand what her parents must be thinking at times with the recent clip of her taking a big Chokeslam on a show that caused debate as another example.

Izzymania! That's the one! It was abhorrent, akin to a grown man wearing a tshirt with Stephanie from Lazy Town on it. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Accident Prone said:

Nope, nowhere near close, just asking that some people have a bit of self-awareness.

What does this mean? I'm still waiting to hear why I, as a man in my 30s, shouldn't have bought an Alexa Bliss t-shirt.