Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Mae Young Classic 2018 to tape at Full Sail on August 8th & 9th and will air on WWE Network later in the summer. Looks like the final will happen on the second night this time around. 32 entrants, to be announced in the coming weeks

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Current scutlebutt on Twitter is that nia and Alexa have had a huge falling out and she liked a tweet saying Alexa had slept to the top.

i follow nia on insta and since she’s been hanging around with PAige she seems more of an asshole 

14 minutes ago, Jacko said:

Current scutlebutt on Twitter is that nia and Alexa have had a huge falling out and she liked a tweet saying Alexa had slept to the top.

i follow nia on insta and since she’s been hanging around with PAige she seems more of an asshole 

You’re getting worked.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Jacko said:

5 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

You’re getting worked.

TildeyText is getting upset because you are infringing his gimmick Jacko. 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, mim731 said:

Is that news or opinion. I can't tell anymore.

😂 Sorry, TildeGuy - honestly got nothing against you myself, but that was funny.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Supremo said:

Kevin Owens ended up on stage with Shania Twain last night and it's legitimately the best pay off to any WWE storyline in about five years.

Meh, that don't impress me much.