Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Cass & Enzo to Impact as a tag team then? Or is Enzo actually serious about his rap thing

He's still got at least one foot in wrestling. He's booked on an upcoming show for Amazing Red's House of Glory promotion which runs shows in and around New York.

• Paid Members

Was there not a story a while back that Big Class wasn't liked much backstage and in the locker room that was down to him continuously going on about Donald Trump and that he was rubbing a lot of people there up the wrong way not because they were anti-Trump but rather that they felt that general talk of politics wasn't really welcome much in the "workplace"?

• Paid Members

Lots of the usual sites are reporting that it was a straw that broke the camel's back situation. So while nothing big happened of note, it was a series of events where Cass conducted himself in a bad way. There was the incident where he went into business for himself in the Daniel Bryan angle, he reportedly got very drunk on the European tour and then broke down the door on a bus toilet when he thought he got locked in. Obviously, it's all hear-say at this point though.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-releases-big-cass/

I also realize that I'm stealing the spotlight off that one user who constantly posts newz, so to him I apologize.

Edited by Accident Prone
Spelling, grammar and related guff.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

he reportedly got very drunk on the European tour and then broke down the door on a bus toilet when he thought he got locked in.

Who was it that waited until Sid had squeezed into the bus toilet, then flung the door open and pissed on him while he sat wedged in there? 

9 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

he reportedly got very drunk on the European tour and then broke down the door on a bus toilet when he thought he got locked in. Obviously, it's all hear-say at this point though.

Maybe he was accident prone.

I'll get my coat...