Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Bracketology for the UK Tournament is on the network tonight at 1am

Of course, the perfect time to announce which superstars are featured in your UK tournament, when all the fans from UK will be fast asleep!

21 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Of course, the perfect time to announce which superstars are featured in your UK tournament, when all the fans from UK will be fast asleep!

They've already announced the competitors and brackets, this is the analysis show.

• Awards Moderator

/xpost WHAT PLAY YOU 

Capcom are hosting a Street Fighter V exhibition match at next week's E3... between Xavier Woods and Kenny Omega...! 

Kenny has been vocal about his love of the actual beautiful game for a while (Capcom rendered a video with him as a character, in fact), but here's an article on WWE.com of all places:

https://www.wwe.com/article/xavier-woods-kenny-omega-e3-street-fighter

4 minutes ago, Arn Anderson's Darb said:

Just saw a video of Baron Corbin having his head shaved and suddenly I don't have any negative feelings towards him.

So basically he's NOSMAS . . . which is SAMSON but backwards. (As TNA would have rebranded him by now)

• Paid Members

Big Match Meiko wrestling under the WWE banner is mental. Wrestling has lost its mind.

She's pretty much exactly what I was hoping for in the first Mae Young Classic, though - a Joshi veteran capable of getting people over even when she's winning, and who could really make the whole thing feel a bit more significant by association. Selfishly, I don't want Meiko to sign with WWE (I don't expect she will anyway), but her competing there at all is incredible.