Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Enzo not going to WWE first and telling them about the allegation is what has cost him his job. Had he been open and told the truth they'd have suspended him pending on the results of the investigation, like Heath Slater was. But now I don't know if WWE would take him back because he's been shady and kept this all hidden from them.

Until all the facts are presented you can't make a fair judgment as its all hearsay and conjecture. I do believe the accuser should have kept anonymous because even her so called friend or ex friend is questioning the credibility of her accusation. If its all a big fabrication then Enzo has been wrongly thrown under the bus. But its of his own making because he shouldn't be hooking up with random girls and doing drugs.

He's in the public eye as a celebrity and he should be acting accordingly instead of like living the gimmick & being reckless and immature. If he is guilty then he's destroyed his career and reputation but its of his own making and in that instance I have no sympathy for him whatsoever because he's taken advantage of and traumatized a girl who already has mental health issues.Ā 

Great choice, on paper. Roof's retractable, temps in January are mid-teens usually, and being the state capital it's got a huge international airport and utilities are plentiful.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Really Big Shoe said:

He's in the public eye as a celebrity and he should be acting accordingly instead of like living the gimmick & being reckless and immature. If he is guilty then he's destroyed his career and reputation but its of his own making and in that instance I have no sympathy for him whatsoever because he's taken advantage of and traumatized a girl who already has mental health issues.Ā 

If this does end up in a trial then I hope Enzo decides to represent himself.

Well my excitement for the Womens Rumble match has decreased slightly

Stephanie announced on Twitter she is going to be joiningĀ the announce team for the match on Sunday.Ā 

Guess it rules her out winning it at least, or sets it up for the ultimate swerve

8 minutes ago, MVP RULZ said:

Stephanie announced on Twitter she is going to be joiningĀ the announce team for the match on Sunday.Ā 

Well if that doesn't telegraph some form of interference/set piece...anyone teach me Spanish by Sunday?

• Paid Members

That's definitely the lesser of two evils (listening to her waffle rather than suffer her stealing the heat by being in the match itself). I can always stick on The Archers or something in the background then.

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

That's definitely the lesser of two evils (listening to her waffle rather than suffer her stealing the heat by being in the match itself). I can always stick on The Archers or something in the background then.

Because thereā€™s no chance she will do both, right?

• Paid Members

Aye, there was that year when all 3 of the commentators ended up entering the Rumble. If I didn't think she''d enter the match before, I'm fully convinced now. Although Steph sneakily jumping in from the table and eliminating the last woman in the ring at the time, posing smugly and then the counter going off and Ronda Rousey coming out would be pretty damn cool I think.Ā 

• Paid Members
52 minutes ago, Yakashi said:

Because thereā€™s no chance she will do both, right?

True. I'd take the Lawler spot suggested above though, at least then she'd be used as a bit of comedy relief and help put somebody over a little bit.

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

True. I'd take the Lawler spot suggested above though, at least then she'd be used as a bit of comedy relief and help put somebody over a little bit.

Unless sheĀ goes in at the end and claims the win.

.... surely not.