Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

So, not content with retiring Undertaker, Evil Roman has also usurped his position as locker room leader. 

If so, that's great news. The locker room needs some strong leaders (not bullies, see JBL and Bob Holly). Much better than having passive whiney gimps like Punk.

10 minutes ago, WeeAl said:

I can never remember which one of them is which. Is Dawson the same one that broke his jaw recently? 

Scott Dawson is the bald one, it was Dash Wilder who had the broken jaw.

not having much luck at all are they. Hopefully if the injury can just heal normally they can be off for a few weeks, rather than needing surgery and then be off for a few months. Just a shame that they've come in such a short space of time, it's like when The Proclaimers got Writer's Block

The Rock is having his bull tattoo covered up by realism artist Nikko Hurtado, who is one of the best realism artists in the world. Haven't been able to find what the cover up is yet but there are videos on social media of the preparation.

As dated as that tattoo might be now it still feels like a big part of my youth is being blasted over. Anyone else know what I mean? His reasoning for covering it is sound, but I can't help feeling sad to see one of the most famous tattoos in wrestling disappear 

• Paid Members

I know completely what you mean Maxwell, that's actually disappointing news. The Brahma Bull for me is the symbol of The Rock, and it always looked pretty cool as a teenager. I honestly can't think of a wrestling tattoo I'm fonder of (I don't mean from an aesthetic perspective, but for nostalgia reasons). Goldberg's crappy tribal tattoo or Brock's back tattoo are probably the next two that come to mind, but distantly behind this one. Shame.

What's his reasoning behind the cover-up?

Edited by PunkStep

God, I fucking love The Rock. Genuinely seems like the nicest guy (no one spoil this aesthetic for me please)

Also, loving the grey in his beard, the handsome bastard. I hope when he runs for President, it's as The Rock, and not as Dwayne. 

President Rock sounds awesome.

• Awards Moderator
3 hours ago, WeeAl said:

I can never remember which one of them is which. Is Dawson the same one that broke his jaw recently? 

As the duelling chant goes, "which one's Dawson / which one's Dash".

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

God, I fucking love The Rock. Genuinely seems like the nicest guy (no one spoil this aesthetic for me please)

Also, loving the grey in his beard, the handsome bastard. I hope when he runs for President, it's as The Rock, and not as Dwayne. 

President Rock sounds awesome.

He'd be the third ever president called Johnson.

Mind you, they've also had a president called Van Buren, so swings and roundabouts.