In Need Of Help Buying RAW Tickets

seanz25

Hey Guys,

Looking to go to the RAW Uk Show TV Taping next year in London. Anyone know which area of the floored seating is best, and whether your opposite the hardcam or not?

Here is the seating ...

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/350047...p;minorcatid=27

Lower tier camera side, cant go wrong dude.

Take it that's section C1 on the Sky WWE Set Up On The Ticket Master Site?

Are the presale tickets only available to people on O2 Priority? I know the events are most likely to sell out pretty fast since it's the tv tapings.

don't think they sell out that fast unless you're after ringside. Seem to recall at the last tapings at the O2 it wasn't a sell out for Raw and for Smackdown there were large sections of the top tier empty. That said the house show on Friday was a sellout but I would guess a lot of the parents taking kids won't pay out for 2 shows in 2 nights so the audience gets split.

Are the presale tickets only available to people on O2 Priority? I know the events are most likely to sell out pretty fast since it's the tv tapings.

don't think they sell out that fast unless you're after ringside. Seem to recall at the last tapings at the O2 it wasn't a sell out for Raw and for Smackdown there were large sections of the top tier empty. That said the house show on Friday was a sellout but I would guess a lot of the parents taking kids won't pay out for 2 shows in 2 nights so the audience gets split.

I was in the upper tier at the O2 on Friday and thought the view was wicked, not an empty seat in sight. All I really want to do is get a similar seat for both of the tapings. I'm sure I'll be okay but wanna get in quick, just incase.

I've sat Block C1 twice and you are always on TV with your signs but just remember due to people standing and signs the view is limited. I had some stupidly tall bloke infront of me at O2 last year and couldn't see a thing. I was 6 rows back and ended up watching the whole of Raw on TV screen.

I sat equivalent of block B3 for Raw at Liverpool last week and was 2nd row. View is good for matches but when people approach / talk in ring the stewards allow everyone to charge in to the corner even if their seat is 30 rows back. Can't say I was impressed especially forking out

Archived