Jericho not returning?

Jetta's G-string

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jericho will be back, he said he was not going to come back last time and he did. Hopefully he makes a suprise return at the rumble.

He's off playing at being a rock star, Much less punishing shedule and no pesky drug tests to stop him having a J or a line if he fancies one.

He'll be back when people stop buying Fozzy records.

• Paid Members

Shouldn't he have never left by that logic?

He's either on the wind up or the dance reference is related to a WWE Network show. If Jericho was going to state his refusal to work for Vince McMahon again, he wouldn't do it during a passing comment on twitter.

• Paid Members
Jericho will be back, he said he was not going to come back last time and he did. Hopefully he makes a suprise return at the rumble.

He's off playing at being a rock star, Much less punishing shedule and no pesky drug tests to stop him having a J or a line if he fancies one.

Who needs reality eh?

• Paid Members

People actually buy Fozzy albums?

While I remember being excited about him returning before, thinking he might not come back this time doesn't bother me in the slightest.

He can be a good hand, and would do some good with the younger talent, but he's not needed.

I disagree. I think the thing that WWE needs more of (desperately) at the moment is established talents who can (and will) put over the youngster in convincing fashion, both in-ring and in promos.

Jericho will make no difference to the business side of wrestling, his return won't make a dent in the ratings or anything, but his impact will be in helping to 'make' other talents (if they choose to use him wisely).

While I remember being excited about him returning before, thinking he might not come back this time doesn't bother me in the slightest.

He can be a good hand, and would do some good with the younger talent, but he's not needed.

I disagree. I think the thing that WWE needs more of (desperately) at the moment is established talents who can (and will) put over the youngster in convincing fashion, both in-ring and in promos.

Jericho will make no difference to the business side of wrestling, his return won't make a dent in the ratings or anything, but his impact will be in helping to 'make' other talents (if they choose to use him wisely).

Which is basically what I said, is it not?

However, Chris Jericho as an individual isn't needed. Would he be USEFUL? Absolutely. But does the company need him to return? Absolutely not. There are plenty of guys already there that could be used to make the other talents. Jericho could be brought back and used completely wrong and end up going over guys he has no business going over in 2011.

Truthfully there's shitloads of guys on the roster that could do what he would be useful at doing. WWE just don't do it very often.

He doesn't need to come back and 'save us' or anything.

Archived