Programmes being considered for the WWE Network

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
The X Factor

Documentary on the industry-changing faction that entertained WWF viewers worldwide from 2001 until 2001.

MastersChef

Chris Masters shows some of his favourite dishes to Greg Wallace and John Torode, before the latter ends up in the Masterlock.

Who Do You Think You Are?

Confusing genealogy program, hosted by Jim Neidhart in a mask.

Big Brother

Hidden camera show about huge black blokes. Hosted by Ahmed Johnson.

Coronation Street

Reality TV show where all previous winners of King of the Ring or users of a "king" gimmick are forced to live on a cobbled street in Manchester. This week, Booker T accuses Jerry Lawler of groping Queen Sharmell in the Rovers.

Brilliant post overall, but I had to stop reading after the third one as I was in hysterics.

• Awards Moderator

One I've re-used from my mashups thread that no bugger read:

D'Lo Brownton Abbey

Reality show set in a monastery, where if you break your vows, they'll kick your sorry ass out on the street.

And some originals:

The Walking Dead

ECW's Zombie finally gets his own vehicle. Watch him as he attempts to move his undead self from one place to another.

Breaking Badd

An insight into the divorce proceedings of Sable and Marc Mero.

The Kennedys... Kennedys

Cancelled twenty minutes into the first episode when every cast member suffers an injury of some kind.

How I Met Your Mother

Sitcom set in 2030, when Triple H narrates to his daughters the story of their parents' courtship. With Neil Patrick Harris as Test.

And, finally to carry on an earlier couple of ideas:

Doctor Who

Documentary following Jim Neidhart as he embarks on a medical degree.

Two And A Half Meng

Charlie Sheen and Haku live in the same house. It writes itself.

Carlitos Weigh- Carlito sees how heavy things are with his handy portable scales

Dragons Den: A bunch of hopeful inventors try to get their product on the market with help from investors Ricky Steamboat and Daniel Bryan. Hosted and narrated by Shawn Michaels.

The Kennedys... Kennedys

Cancelled twenty minutes into the first episode when every cast member suffers an injury of some kind.

All 3 got a massive laugh from me, but one thing we can be certain of is that Meng's work schedule is now block booked to the end of time. Really, there's enough Meng vehicles here to make a network of his own.

• Moderators

Dean's Days - Join "Unlucky" Dean Malenko as every person he knows drops dead. This week join Dean as someone steals his car, he gets his phone bill, and finds Joe Malenko passed out in the back of a Vauxhall Carlton with a hose pipe through a gap in the window.

Archived