Don't make me take off my T-Shirt...

Johnny_Lawrence

• Paid Members
Erm, I dont get it. The term has barely been pushed since Punks original run has it?

They've dropped it into dialogue quite a few times whenever the Ace one has been around. Punk even said it to John last week (or this week, can't remember now) on Raw.

This is gonna be a huge seller among the fanboys. In 15 years time this is the shirt i will see fans wearing, not Austin 3:16 shirts.

And in 15 years time you'll no doubt be bitching about how much they cost, that the proceeds never did get put towards a big screen for House Shows, and telling people how they could've purchased 20 tins of spaghetti hoops for that price.

Vintage crazyshady.

Oh ok, missed that. I just dont see where it becomes relevant on a T-Shirt, who exactly is going to wear it and therefore make it sellable?

Me & Butch for starters.

I meant more on screen, JL obviously wont be wearing it and its got his name on the back. They dont really have a way of getting it over on screen at all.

Oh ok, missed that. I just dont see where it becomes relevant on a T-Shirt, who exactly is going to wear it and therefore make it sellable?

Me & Butch for starters.

I meant more on screen, JL obviously wont be wearing it and its got his name on the back. They dont really have a way of getting it over on screen at all.

He might wear it if he does a single or tag match. Presumeably as a former wrestler he couldn't be any worse than Cole or Ross. Also, wrestlers who are trying to toady up to JL in the storylines might wear it.

Archived