The Daily Examiner

Forrest

1. Favourite flavour of instant noodle?

Not a fan but the old Bombay Bad Boy was pretty cool.

2. You and your mates are in the pub, and in walks the wrestler you'd most like to hang out with for the evening. Who would it be?

Zack Ryder. Probably.

3. Is it better to have loved and lost than never loved at all?

Yes.

4. If you could instantly remove one person from the face of the earth with no bad repercussions, who would you delete?

ONE??? Any Rothschild or Rockefellar. We need to remove them all though. Put them in jail for their crimes against us.

5. Tom or Jerry? Reasons.

Jerry. Tom's thick as fuck. Plus Jerry has mates.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not even a question: Pot Noodle's Bombay Bad Boy.

2. You and your mates are in the pub, and in walks the wrestler you'd most like to hang out with for the evening. Who would it be?

Triple H would be pretty cool to hang out with. I'd say The Rock but now he's out of the game, I kind of know enough about him but Helmsley is a guy who I only know of through dirt sheets and virgins moaning online so I could see a night chillaxin' with him being far more interesting. He can probably hold his ale too.

Absolutely not.

4. If you could instantly remove one person from the face of the earth with no bad repercussions, who would you delete?

I'd like to see the end of Johnny Depp, but the lack of repercussions would make that a wasted endeavour, so I'll go with someone important like Barack Obama.

Tom, because he's sound. It's his job as the cat to protect the house from pests such as Jerry and he really tries his best to do it. Jerry is just a tit; he could live peacefully in the house with them but he always causes too much trouble, steals too much food and makes too much of a mess and then plays the victim.

• Paid Members
1. Name something we take for granted that is actually mindbogglingly amazing.

2. Name your favourite Pink Floyd album.

3. What was the last thing you ate?

4. Given the chance to go to any country in the world, where would you go?

5. Your friends decides he wants to get into Puro, but has no idea where to start. What do you recommend?

1) Running water and sewage treatment. I couldn't get to sleep one night recently and ended up reading up on it. It's mindblowing.

2) Another one for Wish You Were Here. I'll always have a soft spot for Division Bell, though.

3) A banana.

4) New Zealand, probably.

5) I don't watch Puro myself so I have no idea. I seem to remember watching a Kenta match a couple of years ago that was insanely good. Think it was voted MOTY on here.

1) I've not eaten instant noodles since I was a teenager so I really don't know. I'm gonna opt for chicken as, if I had to buy them now, I'm guessing that's what I'd go for.

2) CM Punk, hand down. I'd love to go to some shows with that guy.

3) I'm pretty messed up over stuff but I don't necessarily regret anything and I've had some amazing times. So despite the emotional baggage I'm left with, it's made me who I am. It's better to take that chance than not.

4) A guy I know, he's utter vermin and has treated a lot of people I love like utter shit.

5) Tom.

Beef.

Santino Marella.

Only if you shagged them. Otherwise, chances are it was unrequited love in the first place, you fucking loser.

Tim Vine.

Tom. Jerry's a smug little berk.

• Moderators

Spicy Koka Noodles that come in the little plastic blue bowl from my local 24hr shop.

Probably The Rock, but I don't think he'd want to hang out with us :/

edit: I'm changing my mind after I saw Pticos' response I'm going with Santino too.

yeah. But I don't think we really have that choice.

I dunno.. probably the last person who had annoyed me off when I got the offer. This is wasted on me. Let's go with Piers Morgan.

Tom. He's inept, but I gotta root for the underdog. Note - Jerry is nowhere near on the smug twat levels of the Roadrunner.

• Paid Members

Bombay Bad Boy. It's almost poetic [/June] in how it's so utterly vile but I adore it. There is always one in the house somewhere.

I'm tempted to flat out say The Rock because he's my favourite wrestler ever but i'm going to say Jeff Jarrett. He's had an incredible life/career and there are so many things i'd like to ask him. He also seems a genuinely nice bloke who'd be up for a few games of darts and maybe some dice.

Loved and Lost. My previous partner passed away but i'll never forget her.

Probably Peter Ridsdale. I'd do it just to protect every football fan from the chance that Pistol Pete could take over their club. Alternatively, i'd be happy to see James Corden disappear. I actually like him, but i'm sick of people asking me if i'm 'That fat bloke from Gavin and Stacy'.

Tom. Jerry is a cocky twat isn't he?

I was going to say Sainsburys' wonton, but now you've all got me intrigued by this badboy thing. It's a pot noodle, though, and pot noodles are rank.

Kevin Nash, without a shadow of a doubt. He's articulate, funny, down to earth, self-deprecating, and spins a good yarn. He's just like me, but much bigger, richer and more handsome.

It is. No great work of art or music was made without the artist drawing on that well of emotion that comes from a broken heart. It's a big part of what makes us human.

Glenn Beck.

Tom. As John Galt says, he's doing his job and is otherwise a sound chap. Don't get me wrong, Jerry is cool for a mouse, especially in comparison to Mickey, but Tom is a cat yo.

I find that last question is one of those that gives you a great insight into people's personalities.

• Awards Moderator

Doing both days, why not.

1. Name something we take for granted that is actually mindbogglingly amazing.

Can I go extremely general and say electricity? Because electricity's a fucking marvel!

Name your favourite Pink Floyd album.

Anticipating groans, but I don't care, I love Dark Side of the Moon. And after seeing Roger Waters back in May, I've got a whole lot more understanding and appreciating for The Wall than I ever used to. Animals used to be my answer to this question sometimes, but I never really meant it - it's got to be Dark Side.

3. What was the last thing you ate?

Sausage roll. I like to take a wander into the town at lunchtime, and I'm a cheapskate, so Greggs.

Ah... I think Canada. USA would be good, New Zealand would be good, Italy would be good... but I think Canada tops them.

5. Your friends decides he wants to get into Puro, but has no idea where to start. What do you recommend?

Something relatively recent, with a fair bit of action. Probably a KENTA-Marufuji match.

And Day 2.

Can't stand any of them.

Can Bobby Heenan count? That'd be a cracking night.

Yes. Definitely.

Shit, that's quite difficult. Who's the person pulling the ideological strings at FOX News?

Tom. He's unfairly put upon by this bastard mouse, who comes into HIS home and starts wrecking shit up and getting Tom, who probably only wanted a nice nap or something, in loads of trouble with his owner, and Tom's the bad guy? I think considering the circumstances he gets coerced into, he retains a higher level of dignity than many of us could hope for.

• Paid Members

I was going to say Sainsburys' wonton, but now you've all got me intrigued by this badboy thing. It's a pot noodle, though, and pot noodles are rank.

Try it Loki, but be warned. Tastewise it's suprisingly good, but the texture and smell are fairly vile.

Ah... I think Canada. USA would be good, New Zealand would be good, Italy would be good... but I think Canada tops them.

Canada is awesome just for Canadian Breakfasts. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Bombay Bad Boy all the way. But not too much Hot Sauce cause that shit is HOT. My girlfriends amazing capacity for eating all things Chilli never fails to impress me and make me fee like a girl. She uses the whole packet which is superhuman.

Mick Foley circa 2004. i.e before he became a tiresome dick. He's the only wrestler I've ever connected to, and I reckon he'd be a laugh.

No.

Mike Love. The guy's a fucking cock of the highest order.

Tom. The man is just doing what comes naturally.

• Paid Members

Chow Mein pot noodle, with a fuck load of added dark soy sauce

Kevin Sullivan

Loved and lost - it'd be really shitty to never have that feeling, the loss would be painful, but worth it.

Kim Jong-Il

Tom - I always felt bad for him, even though he was probably going to eat the mouse if he caught him.

1. As we're under the grip of a Tory government, name a way to make yourself money that isn't through employment or the dole.

2. Rate the following sports:

Snooker, Golf, Tennis, Cricket, Darts

3. What is your biggest claim to fame?

4. Name your 4 dream dinner party guests and what you would cook.

5. What's your favourite Star Wars film?

N/A

Santino or Foley would be ace.

Loved and lost. The times I've had with my missus are just irreplacable. The good, the bad, it's what makes you you. Never experiencing that would be awful.

David Cameron

Tom, because I love cats.

Archived