Henry Godwinn's driven off a cliff

Merzbow

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Comes across a bit like SLOPpy seconds to me.

You're really going to drag that out, aren't you?

Fingers crossed!

Hope he doesn't kick the slop bucket.

Reported.

• Paid Members
I'm imagining it like it was off looney tunes.

"Sooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

e

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy"

And then a poof of smoke on the bottom at the end.

I hope that wasn't a homosexual slur against Mideon, don't people get in trouble for saying things like that or "fag" or "cock-knocker"?

• Paid Members

Yeah. He took a nasty fall off that Dooms Day Device. Wasnt he rehired around 2007/08 time? Which is amazing because he looks like Zack Dingle fucked Dutch Mantel and out popped Henry these days.

The Godwinns have a new shoot interview out where Henry talks about how he's lucky to be alive after all the drugs he took. And now he's driving himself off cliffs, the nutter. Will be watching his shoot when it comes out though.

• Moderators
Catnerbury had both his spleen and appendix removed tonght. As they were doing surgery, they found a tumor on his appendix and had to remove it. One of his legs was broken in three places, and both of his lungs were punctured. They had to use the jaws of life to get him out of his car and he was rushed to the hospital by a helicopter.

F4W.com

Yeah as much as the title did make me wanna chuckle, it's not what's Important. Best wishes to big hank and his family. Hope he pulls through

If they found and removed a tumour as a result of this then it oddly enough might be the best things that's ever happened to him.

Archived