Funniest / best internet usernames

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

There is one on here that always cracks me up, namely John Tenta Blues Explosion. I also used to like Unexplained Bacon from some forum I used to post on years ago.

Yours?

• Paid Members
John Tenta Blues Explosion really is great isn't it? If I ever have a band, touring the world, that's going to be our name.

It's brilliant. He's a good poster as well but hardly ever posts.

• Paid Members
There is one on here that always cracks me up, namely John Tenta Blues Explosion. I also used to like Unexplained Bacon from some forum I used to post on years ago.

Yours?

What's the store behind it? I know John Tenta was Earthquake (RIP), but the blues explosion...?

• Paid Members
Its a play on Jon Spencer's Blue's Explosion. I was during a period when former Chelsea player John Spencer and Snooker player John Spencer formed a electric blues band in the mid-90s. And what a band they were.

Don't forget the time they had former West Wing star John Spencer on drums for a while after he did Black Rain.

• Paid Members
There's someone on the Betfair forum called ilikewavingatbuses.

I like that one.

Another one I remembered recently was badboyTHAT'SWHAT'SUP. Bloke was a tit, unfortunately, which always spoils the enjoyment of a good username.

Archived