GPW: "Do Or Die" - Dec 2nd, Rose Club, Wigan

chrisisfear

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
never going to happen...more chance of you buying a fsw sweatshirt!!!!

If it doesn't happen i'll wear that sweatshirt.

Quoting before this can be editted.

Latest announcement is a corker. I'm in the process of getting my coast-to-coast tour bus ready...

I always thought the Lex Express needed bringing back.

never going to happen...more chance of you buying a fsw sweatshirt!!!!

If it doesn't happen i'll wear that sweatshirt.

Quoting before this can be editted.

Latest announcement is a corker. I'm in the process of getting my coast-to-coast tour bus ready...

I always thought the Lex Express needed bringing back.

can we get michael bolton performing in the highlight video?

and ben theres 1 T in edited brother!

And here they are, another 2 announcements...

384709_306987015985970_283510315000307_1239229_154101111_n.jpg

Northwest Rookie League 8 Man Match: Revenge of the Fallen!

The Great Suzuki, LA Austin, Action Jackson & Jynkx vs. Jason Logan, JD Sassoon, Skullcrusher & Ken Zen

We draw a line under the inaugural North West Rookie League by inviting back the two opposing team captains and all of their eliminated team members for a huge 8 Man Tag! It was Team Suzuki who took the win in the NWRL final, but who will get the last laugh?

The big 8 Man Match gives you another chance to see some of the impressive up and coming UK talent in action. Eliminated team members, Action Jackson, Jynkx and L.A Austin are lead one last time by The Great Suzuki into battle against Jason Logan and previously eliminated team members, Ken Zen, JD Sassoon and Skullcrusher. There are some serious unsettled scores to address in this one, who can end the first ever NWRL, and our last show of the year with a win?

389444_304350006249671_283510315000307_1231814_167570059_n.jpg

The Cyanide Slam Challenge

Cyanide's Attorney and Law, Alan A.A Tasker has brokered a deal for a special Cyanide Slam Challenge. Tasker is convinced that no man in the country can pick up and body slam his monster. He has agreed with management that if someone is successful, that person will be granted a No.1 Contender's spot for the Heavyweight Title, if no one succeeds however, Cyanide will be declared the official No.1 Contender. This Slam Challenge is open to anybody, can someone slam the monster?

News broke on the twitter account earlier today that sadly Axl Rage is out of the NWRL 8 Man Match. He has been replaced by the NWRL Runner Up, Jason Logan! Logan will be looking to take his frustrations out on the members of Team Suzuki following his loss at Night of the Brave to eventual winner, Ste "Bin" Mann. I'm sure having Logan return is a huge boost for the team!

384709_306987015985970_283510315000307_1239229_154101111_n.jpg

The final two matches have officially been confirmed, and here they are!

310836_306992065985465_283510315000307_1239241_384039778_n.jpg

Grudge Match: Danny Hope vs. Zach Diamond

Zach Diamond was scheduled to make his return to GPW after a lengthily and serious injury at Night Of The Brave in the Torneo Cibernetico. However, thanks to an unprovoked attack by Danny Hope, that comeback was cut very short.

A jealous Danny Hope shocked fans when just as Zach was about to lock up, he ran from backstage and attacked him taking him out of the match and re-injuring his surgically repaired ankle. Danny then took Zach's place on the team, declaring that Zach had taken his place last year in the 3-way British Title Match, and this was revenge.

Injuries have stood in Danny's way recently, and caused him to miss several opportunities. It was last year, at GPW: "Guts & Glory" that broken ribs prevented him from taking part in the 3-way for the British Title. He was replaced by Jack Gallagher who in turn invited Zach Diamond into the match, who then subsequently won it. It was a last minute injury once again at GPW: "Friday Night Thriller V" that caused Danny to pull out of the 4-Way No.1 Contenders Match to the Brit Title, he was replaced by Mikey Whiplash, who went on to win it. Danny is pointing to these injuries as the reason for the attack on Zach, and now Zach wants his own back.

At GPW: "Do Or Die" the two will square off in a first ever one on one match, with a whole lot of bad blood! Can Zach write the wrong Danny did him last month, or will the deluded Danny Hope create more problems for the former British Champion?

381145_307009722650366_283510315000307_1239275_116928573_n.jpg

MasterPlan Challenge: Kirby vs. Bubblegum

In a rivalry that has been building for some time, Martin Kirby takes on former GPW Heavyweight Champion, The MasterPlan's, Bubblegum.

It was Bubblegum who cost Kirby and Bin Man the NWRL Dream Partners Match in October against him and bodyguard Jason Logan. Bubblegum called for the bell, declaring the ring unfit for action and refused to go back in. With newest MasterPlan member, head official Michael Fitzgerald on his side, the bell was rang and the match awarded to Bubblegum and Logan. Since the show, Bubblegum has made no secret of blaming the ring break on Kirby.

The two continued their fierce feud in the Cibernetico, but now, for the first time the two will face off one on one. But, there is a stipulation. What, we don't know yet, all we're told is that it'll be a special MasterPlan Challenge. The cryptic stip will be revealed on the night, but with the odds firmly stacked against Kirby, can MiTB winner, "Hindley's Own" Martin Kirby overcome them to defeat his nemesis, Bubblegum, or will the MasterPlan stip play right into the hands of Bubblegum?

Archived