Do you think Joel Schumacher is any good?

Bellenda Carlisle

• Moderators

Yeah, but other than Viz and the Beano comics are turd for me.

Batman's got no reason to have a cob on anyway. He's a self employed billionaire playboy who twats miscreants and bad 'uns by night. He should get his fucking chin up, the miserable wanker.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, but other than Viz and the Beano comics are turd for me.

Batman's got no reason to have a cob on anyway. He's a self employed billionaire playboy who twats miscreants and bad 'uns by night. He should get his fucking chin up, the miserable wanker.

I can only assume he decided to spend his whole life sulking, just because his mummy and daddy got shot in front of him. Poofta!

• Moderators

Being an orphan isn't that bad when you can immerse yourself in your very high paying job, or pay people to be your parents, better parents, for you. Bruce Wayne is a dick, ipso facto Batman is a dick. And a woman. Pathetic.

• Paid Members
Being an orphan isn't that bad when you can immerse yourself in your very high paying job, or pay people to be your parents, better parents, for you. Bruce Wayne is a dick, ipso facto Batman is a dick. And a woman. Pathetic.

You and Reginald D. Hunter would get on like a house on fire.

• Paid Members
Batman is the superhero for victims who think they're dark and interesting when they're really just boring, listen to metal and dream of spending millions of dollars on looking like a tit to go and twat the guy who called them gay in school.

That's a stupid thing to say, I love Batman but apart from liking metal none of that applies to me, I don't want to be Batman, I just enjoy the stories like anyone else with any other fiction.

He directed some terrible movies (Batman and Robin) as well as some good ones (Tigerland).

I can see why they went for him after Batman Returns. That film was really too dark for the time it was released in, they merchandised the hell out of it with fast food tie-ins and the like, loads of people took their kids to see it and it just disturbed them IMO. I don't think the world was ready for a really dark superhero movie at the time, people still thought of superheroes as being for kids.

Same as the "Return to Oz" movie in the 80s, loads of people took really little kids to see that thinking it'd be like the original, and it just scared them.

Archived