Cheesy songs you shouldn't like

garynysmon

• Paid Members

These ads on YouTube are hilarious in their inappropriateness. Of course I want an ad for The Wanted's album when I'm trying to watch

• Paid Members

I've always been a bit iffy on what can labeled as a guilty pleasure. All of the songs mentioned so far are just good or great songs. Whats to be embarrassed about tuning some Go West. Peter Cox has a voice that would make most 40 odd housewives soak there M & S kecks.

I'd say a proper guilty pleasure is actually a really shit song that you find yourself listening too.

Therefore I nominate Hoddle and Waddle for this. :D

• Paid Members
I have recently decided "Waiting For A Star To Fall" by Boy Meets Girl is the best song of all time.

I'm clearly wrong, but please, don't ruin it for me.

At least you accept you are wrong... it is clearly 'Sowing The Seeds Of Love' by Tears For Fears!

It took just a handful of posts for someone to upset me. It buggering well isn't cheesy, it's a quality pop tune, that's all.

This thread starts and ends with this:-

• Paid Members
I love One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful" and I absolutely hate myself for it.

I won't link it, as I can't be arsed, but you all know it anyway

That tune strikes me as something you could have given anyone and it would have been a hit. Just sounds like one of those songs.

• Paid Members
I love One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful" and I absolutely hate myself for it.

I won't link it, as I can't be arsed, but you all know it anyway

Watching the video to it gave me flashbacks to Minipops.

Archived