Brock Lesnar, Could he come Back?

AJS269

Could Brock Lesnar Return to WWE?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dont know if it makes any difference but how shit does his Character look in the game footage. If your going to get him on the game at least make it look like him. Unless they had no money left after paying his fees.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure that the finish couldn't be worked around in the same way that Mayweather vs. Big Show had a finish that didn't really do that much harm to the loser. Actually that match was brilliant, need to watch that again sometime. But I can't see it happening unless Lesner suddenly finds himself not getting anymore work with the UFC. Then it'd be worth it for him and worth it for the WWE. And if that happened and it was against the right opponent Brock would probably job anyway.

• Paid Members
Obviously, the above becomes irrelevant if Lesnar was on a full time schedule, but thats not likely. If it was a 1 off match, Brock would probably have to lose it, but would he willing to?

Brock is all about business. He did a one off for Inoki, dropped a title cleanly via tap out to Kurt Angle, banked his money and walked away.

If the money is right, i'm sure he's smart enough to take (and do) the job.

Maybe you're right. I don't really know much about the Inoki incident, and what the circumstances around it were, but when he tapped to Angle, he was on a full time schedule, which as I said, does change the dynamic of either competitor being willing to do the job. He tapped to Angle, having already beat him in the main event of that years Wrestlemania, and was also in the knowledge that he would ultimately be getting his belt back from Angle in the Iron Man Match a few weeks later. Thats a loss in a feud. Very different circumstances from coming back for a one off match. Like David says, if he is completely done with MMA, then losing might not be as big a deal to him, but if he is still planning a future in that, he may be more protective over him winning/losing.

I think a lot of variable circumstances would need to align properly in order for it to work out. Its not exactly mission impossible to get those variables right, but I don't think it would be as straight forward as bringing say, The Rock back for example.

Maybe you're right. I don't really know much about the Inoki incident, and what the circumstances around it were, but when he tapped to Angle, he was on a full time schedule, which as I said, does change the dynamic of either competitor being willing to do the job. He tapped to Angle, having already beat him in the main event of that years Wrestlemania, and was also in the knowledge that he would ultimately be getting his belt back from Angle in the Iron Man Match a few weeks later. Thats a loss in a feud. Very different circumstances from coming back for a one off match.

I think he's on about the time Angle beat him in Japan.

Archived