Brock Lesnar, Could he come Back?

AJS269

Could Brock Lesnar Return to WWE?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With Brock Lesnar being featured and heavily advertised in the WWE 12 game and rumors of his return to WWE earlier this year, could Brock Lesnar , in your opinion return to the WWE, Either Full time or In a few One off appearances?

To clear this up, this would be assuming Brock Lesnar was no longer under contract with the UFC.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
If he was not under contract he could work for Sainsburys, sign for Man City or wrestle for WWE. But he's not, so ...

How many trolleys do you reckon he could push at once? I could do 15 and keep them reasonably straight and I'm a skinny twat, by way of reference.

With Brock Lesnar being featured and heavily advertised in the WWE 12 game and rumors of his return to WWE earlier this year, could Brock Lesnar , in your opinion return to the WWE, Either Full time or In a few One off appearances?

To clear this up, this would be assuming Brock Lesnar was no longer under contract with the UFC.

Lesnar will be under contract to the UFC for the foreseeable future, so no.

He won't be doing any in-ring stuff with WWE whilst he's under contract to the UFC. Dana White has made that crystal clear.

• Paid Members
I imagine he'd have a good 20 on one shoulder, like when he was running up the motorway with a massive tree log on him. Obviously, they'd all have to be chained together. Stick a pound coin in them, and he'd be knackered.

Agreed. I must point out that I've got asthma as well, so he might be able to do 22 or 23 at a push. The big ones that you can sit kids in, as well, not the small ones that there never any left of on a Saturday afternoon.

• Paid Members

Could he? Yes, they would have him back in a heartbeat. Would/will he? No.

With Vader being in WWE 12, I expect him back any day. No UFC contract holding him back, and they'd be keen to replicate the success of his 2005 return.

• Paid Members

If UFC cut him for whatever reason, then I think he'd be able to get a decent-paying job with WWE. I'm not sure where else he would go, whether he'd go to another MMA organisation, TNA, or some other direction.

At the end of the day, if the UFC cut Brock, then he could work return to WWE, or work anywhere else. Silly question really.

• Paid Members

I dunno David, he hasn't completely closed the door on it. This quote's from October;

"It would have to be under the right circumstances," said Lesnar. "I don't know if Mr. McMahon and I could come to the right circumstances. If it was good for me and good for him I think that we could do something.

"At the end of the day, my life, my character and my profession - I take them very seriously. At the end of the day, if it doesn't help me or my family out, and it doesn't make sense for me to do, then I don't do it. Everything would have to fall in the right place, but would I consider it? Absolutely."

I could see him doing something when his MMA career is over. Maybe a short term thing from say Rumble to Wrestlemania or even from Survivor Series to Mania.

I could swear I read that this Overeem fight in Dec is the last fight on Brock's current contract, could be wrong though. If he wins he'll obviously hang around for another fat contract but if he loses I could see him not re-signing to be honest.

I could swear I read that this Overeem fight in Dec is the last fight on Brock's current contract, could be wrong though. If he wins he'll obviously hang around for another fat contract but if he loses I could see him not re-signing to be honest.

If he loses (and it'll be by stoppage if he does. This fight isn't going 25 minutes) you have to ask yourself if the UFC would want to sign him again? Especially with the money he'd be looking for.

I don't know if he'd be the PPV attraction after being hammered twice.

• Paid Members

Yeah 2 KO losses would hurt his bargaining position for sure. Plus it would be hard for them to promote him as some unstoppable monster when there's video evidence out there showing him get battered to the point he's doing spineroonies across the octagon.

Archived