Raw Liverpool Results/Spoilers

The Dart

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RAW was alright but I thought it would be better. I remember walking into the arena with my 'Cena sucks' sign and held it up and got a great reaction from loads of people in the arena (If anyone saw me I was the drunk twat wearing a white shirt with blue flowers on. Otherside of my sign said Mason Ryan. When Barry was walking down the isle he stopped and pointed at myself and the sign which was class.

• Awards Moderator
RAW was alright but I thought it would be better. I remember walking into the arena with my 'Cena sucks' sign and held it up and got a great reaction from loads of people in the arena (If anyone saw me I was the drunk twat wearing a white shirt with blue flowers on. Otherside of my sign said Mason Ryan. When Barry was walking down the isle he stopped and pointed at myself and the sign which was class.

He was probably laughing at your shirt.

• Paid Members

I had a good time at Raw. Me and a mate bought some cheap seats a few days earlier, but when we arrived we discovered they'd curtained our seats off for the camera they use for wide shots of the arena, meaning we got complimentary seats way further forward, which was nice.

Punk was over massively in the building. Way bigger than I would've thought. I still hated the insider references from both him and Nash though. Particularly with Nash's promo you could sense nobody had a fucking clue about half of what he was saying.

The re-shooting of the main event finish was as awkward as anything I've seen at a live event.

Ricardo's announcing of Del Rio's entrance is a tonne of fun live.

I didn't know Stone Cold had a new DVD out, so when Justin Roberts announced we were going live in 15 seconds, and then that Austin montage appeared with typical sad music I thought Austin had gone and died during the day. Glad he didn't.

"Dont make me take off my jacket," got one of the biggest pops of the night in my section.

Judging by the TV reactions, both Miz and Truth had quite a hard time getting heat, while the fans clearly liked Ryder a lot more than Cena.

Punk and Del Rio got the right reactions, and I thought that was a pretty good segment. I like Bertie, but Punk was right in what he said - Del Rio's Title run is as dull as hell so far. Booking by-the-numbers hasn't helped at all though, and I'm sure Del Rio could be far more interesting if they actually gave him some original and exciting stuff to do/say.

Cena was shit on by a huge amount of the crowd. His feeble attempt to ignore it made me laugh... "i know, i know, the WWE universe is angry about things that have been going on recently, and so am I"

No John, they just think you are shit.

It is cool to boo Cena, just like it is/was cool to shout WHAT! Cena still sells the most merch doesn't he? Surely this means his position is justified and many don't think he is shit. (Mostly kids, but at the end of the day that is who WWE's target audience is.

It is cool to boo Cena, just like it is/was cool to shout WHAT! Cena still sells the most merch doesn't he? Surely this means his position is justified.

It might be justified if he expanded his moveset or increased his workrate, or at the very least turned heel, but until then he is shit. People only buy his merchandise ironically.

It is cool to boo Cena, just like it is/was cool to shout WHAT! Cena still sells the most merch doesn't he? Surely this means his position is justified and many don't think he is shit. (Mostly kids, but at the end of the day that is who WWE's target audience is.

I was just making an observation. I thought his attempt to cover the fact he was shit-apon by the audience rather silly.

He does it every week. It is bloody annoying he can't just ignore it. He may as well just come out and say "I'm a face not a heel, your not allowed to boo me!".

He doesn't do what he did this week every week.

He normally (if he mentions it) points out that there are "people who love me and people who hate me", that type of thing, which is accurate, and fine.

This week he tried to claim that the booing was fans being upset with "things going on in the WWE", presuming he meant the stuff with Miz and Truth, which was clearly bollocks.

Archived