Raw Liverpool Results/Spoilers

The Dart

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did they explain on commentary why the Cole/JR showdown didn't happen again?

Didnt say why it didnt happen but said Jr will answer the Challenge. Next Monday night. No Broduis either was it visa issues?

Did they explain on commentary why the Cole/JR showdown didn't happen again?

Yeah, JR wasn't allowed out of the country because of all the barbeque sauce he insists on carrying.

I'm guessing they're going to keep on delaying this until the PPV, which is a worry.

• Paid Members
There can be nothing positive about a place that gave the world

Oh, fucking hell ... he's a 14 carrot wimp.

The Watching theme tune's lyrics were translated as "its Sunday, your going to bed in about 2 hours, when Spitting Image comes on. Watching is as good as this nights getting. Surprise, Surprise is on in a minute, then London's Burning. Monday isnt to bad really". I might not have gotten bullied as a child, but at least thinking of tomorrows beating was taking the poor kids mind off the shit telly. Who was the lucky one in the end?

• Paid Members
Thankyou Lister for proving my point.

He didn't. He quoted old statistics from a website that is known for not being reliable (hell, there's a whole thread on here about the greatest Wiki tosh). I'd hardly say your daft, ignorant and base-less point has been proved. How about this- go to London for yourself- then you can judge. Until then, stop being a nob.

Thankyou Lister for proving my point.

He didn't. He quoted old statistics from a website that is known for not being reliable (hell, there's a whole thread on here about the greatest Wiki tosh). I'd hardly say your daft, ignorant and base-less point has been proved. How about this- go to London for yourself- then you can judge. Until then, stop being a nob.

Hopefully, crazyshady will visit London and be proven right. When some fucker knifes him.

• Paid Members
If i do go it will be to see wrestling and i will meet some of my friends from the UKFF Universe. They wont let anything happen to me.

Shame, up until that post you had me.....restraint is key trolololololol

Archived