Raw Liverpool Results/Spoilers

The Dart

• Paid Members
To be fair, Wales will never get a taping. Simply because there is no place to hold a taping here. Biggest arena is the Motor point and it's way too small.

Unless they go the whole hog and book the Millennium Stadium, which they never will.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's why WWE go to London, it's not because London is a nice place, it isn't, it's full of criminals and drug addicts

Good lord you're a proper pillock, aren't you? What on fucking earth are you basing that on? Because a lot of criminal-related incidents happen there? You shove 10 million people in The Quantocks and you will have a lot of incidents there too, you dolt. I am fairly certain that for a highly-populated area the crime rate pro rata in London is rather low.

Edit: And hold the fucking phone- YOU'RE FROM GLASGOW! Oh I see, you were being ironic.

Wow wow wow wait a minute. I read the newspapers and watch the TV news OK. Now i know it's mostly lies they tell but there is a lot of crime in London. Maybe it's the media being selective, i don't know but to me it seems like London is a rough place to be if you're not from there. Now i'm not saying everyone is like that, but what i am saying is that there is a lot of criminals there and part of that reason is because it's London, it's the Capital of the UK, it's where everything happens, it's a big money city, there is money to be made from many things.

I know Glasgow isn't perfect but we are welcoming. We have tourists from all over the globe, i worked a job a few years back and there was loads of Polish girls working there too and even before that i was working an office job and i was working alongside 2 English girls, one of which was at a University up here. Glasgow is a melting pot. We accept everyone and welcome everyone. I suppose most big cities are like that too. It's not as bad as you might have heard and you can do you're own research on it if you wish. All the bad stuff you might have heard about Glasgow is all from decades ago, it's an old time, things aren't like that now. We got our own little Government here. Better healthcare, dental care, free education for all. We were even voted City of Culture too.

To be fair, Wales will never get a taping. Simply because there is no place to hold a taping here. Biggest arena is the Motor point and it's way too small.

Unless they go the whole hog and book the Millennium Stadium, which they never will.

The Millennium is the perfect place to hold Wrestlemania if they ever decided to treat the UK fans.

Efallai un diwrnod :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Wow wow wow wait a minute. I read the newspapers and watch the TV news OK. Now i know it's mostly lies they tell but there is a lot of crime in London.

Could that be because London is massive and insanely populated? It's like saying 'there's a lot of crime in America'- of course there is, given the size of it and it's population! You have to put things into retrospect. Saying it's full of criminals is retarded. Oh, also there are more non-criminals in London than anywhere in the UK. I'm certain that is a fact. Is that because it's the safest? No, it's because there are 10 million people you weapon.

Maybe it's the media being selective, i don't know but to me it seems like London is a rough place to be if you're not from there.
What have you been watching? A documentary on The Plague?

We have tourists from all over the globe, i worked a job a few years back and there was loads of Polish girls working there too and even before that i was working an office job and i was working alongside 2 English girls, one of which was at a University up here.

Good god, you had Poles working there! I wonder if there are Polish people anywhere else in the UK?

Glasgow is a melting pot.

Whereas London is full of xenophobic white folk? Jesus H Christ.

• Paid Members
All the bad stuff you might have heard about Glasgow is all from decades ago, it's an old time, things aren't like that now. We got our own little Government here. Better healthcare, dental care, free education for all. We were even voted City of Culture too.

Glasgow is also the stabbing central of Europe.. :thumbsup: The healthcare is free NOT better by the way.

Also the new venue being built is only a 12,000 seater at max, Still might be a little small once the stage and everything gets put in there. The best Scotland can get is house shows due to the lack of venues.

All the bad stuff you might have heard about Glasgow is all from decades ago, it's an old time, things aren't like that now. We got our own little Government here. Better healthcare, dental care, free education for all. We were even voted City of Culture too.

Glasgow is also the stabbing central of Europe.. :thumbsup: The healthcare is free NOT better by the way.

Also the new venue being built is only a 12,000 seater at max, Still might be a little small once the stage and everything gets put in there. The best Scotland can get is house shows due to the lack of venues.

Wow, pessimism much? Glasgow is a great city, Phenomenal architecture. It's been consistently voted in the top 10 Lonely planet guide for years now. It's an amazing city!

The Liverpool Echo Arena is also around about 1000 seats smaller than the new Glasgow one.

Wow, pessimism much? Glasgow is a great city, Phenomenal architecture. It's been consistently voted in the top 10 Lonely planet guide for years now. It's an amazing city!

thats not going to get the wwe to go there they dont care bout shit like that

If that's the quality of the show they bring, they might as well not bother taping over here.

Ziggler v Morrison (even though a champion lost clean FUCKING AGAIN) and the promos from Nash and Punk were the only high points.

Seriously, if they're going to half arse it like that, just bring the house shows.

Incidentally, the new arena in Glasgow looks like it's going to be fantastic. Could easily host a taping if they ignore the rest of what I just said!

• Paid Members

Of the big cities in England, on a per-person basis (so "London is big" is out the window), for 2007-8 (ie the first relatively recent figures I found on Wikipedia) London had the most gun crime, violent crime, sexual offences, and robberies. It was second on murders (to Liverpool) and car theft (to Manchester) and third on burglaries (behind Manchester and Leeds.)

Archived