Raw Liverpool Results/Spoilers

The Dart

Not sure if it's been posted but I can't see a thread.

The Usos beat Derrick Bateman & Trent Baretta

Justin Gabriel beat Curt Hawkins

Alex Riley beat Michael McGillicutty

John Morrison beat Dolph Ziggler

Mason Ryan beat JTG

Alberto del Rio beat Kofi Kingston

Jack Swagger beat Santino Marella

The Miz & R-Truth beat John Cena & Zack Ryder

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't a spectacular show, for me. Was alright, like, but nowt special. I was shocked to see Morrison beat Ziggler, and Punk going through the table looked pretty meaty on the big screen. Nobody but me seemed to give a toss about Kofi anymore. Was hoping to see the Cobra in Santino's match, but it never happened.

After Ryder made the save in the first bit, I kept thinking he'd get taken out and end up being a red herring for Foley. Nice to see Ryder essentially become the number three babyface on Raw.

Cena and Punk had a great "BOO! YAY!" spot at the end of the post-show brawl, as they passed Ziggler back and forth teasing their finishers on him. Boos rained on Cena as he went for the AA, so he passed Ziggler over to Punk instead for the GTS, which got a massive cheer, but instead of hitting it, Punk put him down and shoved him back over to Cena. This went on for a bit until they just passed him to Ryder for his finisher. Then Punk ended up hitting Ziggler with the AA.

Awesome Truth didn't do the rap. :(

Oh, the actual finish to the Raw main event -- Miz pinning Cena and Truth holding Cena's foot down -- was fucked up somehow. They came back out and redid it. Twice.

I really enjoyed the show, Cena got a huge negative reaction and it was a good laugh seeing Ryder the big cheers, Ryder's really getting the support. It was a bit of a shame not seeing Punk in a match but it was cool seeing him cut a good promo with Del Rio. I'm really surprised that Nash was flown over to the UK to cut that promo, it was great seeing Nash but it was strange in context, looking forward to seeing smackdown tomorrow.

The show was pretty good although the crowd was a bit cold/fickle I found? I was sat in the upper tier though. No effort was made by Justin Roberts to warm the crowd up though.

Did anybody else notice how they recorded the main event finish twice so R Truth could hook the leg properly? If you watch it back on WWE.com then you'll see a few different camera angles mixing up quickly.

R Truths bump to the outside during the main event looked really painful. Cena just done the boot scrape with Ryder and just kicked R Truth straight in the head. He has earned his pay check

I didn't like that at all, the whole thing felt flat and boring. I cannot wait until they take the belt off of Del Rio, he just doesn't do anything at all. The commentary was dire as well, there's just no enthusiasm involved at all. I did enjoy Nash's promo and Dolph Ziggler looked pretty impressive, but that was about it really.

The crowd were shite. Popped during entrances, then barely reacted during the matches. Mason Ryan VS JTG especially.. As for the botched ending. When Miz slid off Cena to hit the ropes, Cena was standing. But when the camera cut back for Miz to kick him, he was on his knees. And the front row were standing, when previously they were sitting down. How do they go about bringing them out/re-shooting the ending? I've never been to a taping before and wonder how they do it without basically say " Oops we fucked up"....

How do they go about bringing them out/re-shooting the ending? I've never been to a taping before and wonder how they do it without basically say " Oops we fucked up"....

Cena and Ryder were stood in the ring after the loss. R-Truth and Miz left, then Miz music hit and they came back down, ran in for a little brawl and Cena and Miz went into the same spot as the finish. Only R-Truth was too late getting to Cena's legs, so Cena kicked out and they did it again. Then as Miz and Truth ran off after the pin, Cena got the mic and acted confused as to how he just got pinned when there wasn't a match. Then Ziggler and Punk came for a three on three brawl and they did the traditional babyfaces coming out on top.

Archived