Delete thread.

machoman92

Thank you! This is the kinda stuff i need to hear. Im not the type of person to think I'm Flair yet lol! I only work with other guys in the academy tbh, so people I work with every week. There's no way Im ready to just throw out a match with a pro on the spot. But yeah I understand the bad habits thing. Working the crowd feels easy when you have good reactions, but then when its a quiet crowd, getting them up for it is something we newbies seem to struggle with!

Dear everloving christ.

My considerable internet experience tells me this thread will end well.

*puffs on pipe*

I love you Woy.

I can see this guy sitting behind his computer typing out a reply thinking its the correct thing to do...... pass me that pipe, Woy.

Nope he's edited the original post to request it deleted.

Which indicates that he will now be in the "OMG UKFF ARE HATERS THEY DON'T RECOGNISE MY SKILLZ N MOVEZ" camp rather than the "Hmm, perchance that was a daft thing to do. Maybe I'll just leave it at that and not do any more damage here" camp. The latter is a lonely, lonely camp.

I can see this guy sitting behind his computer typing out a reply thinking its the correct thing to do...... pass me that pipe, Woy.

Which indicates that he will now be in the "OMG UKFF ARE HATERS THEY DON'T RECOGNISE MY SKILLZ N MOVEZ" camp rather than the "Hmm, perchance that was a daft thing to do. Maybe I'll just leave it at that and not do any more damage here" camp. The latter is a lonely, lonely camp.

I have gone into that camp! Lesson learned haha. Didnt mean to come across as I did, but yeah I went about it all wrong clearly. My bad. Apologies!

• Paid Members
You've been training since May!?

And people wonder why British wrestlings in the state it is...

Is it really any different to any where else in the world when you look at it?

People are alike all over and I'd imagine there are more than a few shit shows with shit people all across America we never hear of.

On that note when British Wrestling was at its peak how much money was there in it, both for those at the top and all the rest.

I have gone into that camp! Lesson learned haha. Didnt mean to come across as I did, but yeah I went about it all wrong clearly. My bad. Apologies!

Yup yup. Haterz gunna hate.

Archived