Cheap 2TB external hard drives?

King Pitcos

How long have you had that segate? The reviews on amazon have quite a few people moaning about some clicking noise problem and then it messes up, Ive been looking for another hard drive myself, for some reason the one I bought (Western Digital 2TB) last year for 80quid is now 144quid I have no idea why prices have hiked, kind of pissed off about that.

Those people with the segate might just have shit luck though I dunno, you can read what they are saying here;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B0...erBy=addOneStar

Think I'm just going to wait to see if a Christmas deal pops up for a WD, thanks for the links though.

• Paid Members
Ive been looking for another hard drive myself, for some reason the one I bought (Western Digital 2TB) last year for 80quid is now 144quid I have no idea why prices have hiked, kind of pissed off about that.

I posted a link yesterday but the increase in prices is because of the floods in Thailand.

In any case, I bought what I'm guessing is the same Western Digital 2tb last year and it fucked up last month. Not entirely sure what happened to it but whilst my Xbox was still reading it fine, it wouldn't mount to either my iMac or MacBook so I've had to send it off for a replacement.

Archived