WRESTLING DVDS, PS3+Xbox 360 games and Sci fi DVDS for sale!

SSJLogan

Hi guys,

This is just another update for the ebay link as my previous items have now sold. Wrestling dvds for sale including Rock 3 disc set, Eddie Guerrero 3 disc set and others. A bunch of new and used PS3 and Xbox 360 games listed as well. Combined shipping is offered on all items.

Many Thanks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ssjlogan/m.html?...p;_trksid=p3686

Sorry dude, thats been my problem with trying to get rid of these. I was always so impatient and bought stuff from america and now i cant shift it.

Multi-region dvd players are pretty cheap now though if you still want these.

Also, Xbox and PC games now added to Ebay listings and Graphic Novels goingup this weekend!

• Paid Members
Sorry dude, thats been my problem with trying to get rid of these. I was always so impatient and bought stuff from america and now i cant shift it.

Multi-region dvd players are pretty cheap now though if you still want these.

Also, Xbox and PC games now added to Ebay listings and Graphic Novels goingup this weekend!

I'll keep an eye out for the graphic novels. At least I don't need to be in the right region to read them ;)

Ha! Is there any graphic novel you're looking for in particular? I've got boxes and boxes that will be going up slowly, i'll most likely be getting rid of my Flash and Teen Titan ones first. But if you want something that i know im selling then i'll message you and let you know.

• Paid Members
Ha! Is there any graphic novel you're looking for in particular? I've got boxes and boxes that will be going up slowly, i'll most likely be getting rid of my Flash and Teen Titan ones first. But if you want something that i know im selling then i'll message you and let you know.

I'm missing a load of '90s Batman graphic novels that I'd be interested in if you have any?

Buffy Season 1-7 DVD Box sets (some seasons region 1)

Angel 1-5 DVD Box sets (some seasons region 1)

Marvel vs Capcom 3 PS3 game

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011PS3 game

Spiderman Web of Shadows Xbox360 game

Halo 3 Xbox 360 game

Fallout Xbox 360game

These auctions are ending TOMORROW.

As much as i need the money i just cant part ways with Preacher, Sandman or Hellblazer. If there's any other books you're interested in then let me know as i might have it.

Preacher is the pinnacle, be all and end all in my opinion mate. LMK if ever you change your mind.

As much as i need the money i just cant part ways with Preacher, Sandman or Hellblazer. If there's any other books you're interested in then let me know as i might have it.

Archived