The random cable daytime tv shows thread

carolann

• Paid Members

Man I used to have so many of these when I was unemployed.

My favourite had Laurence Llewellyn Bowen and 2 other interior designers competing to find a present for someone's house, it was brilliant, think it may have been on ITV though. Dinner Date was better than come dine with me (despite being a rip off of it).

The Joy of Painting.

I have updated my sig to include the greatest daytime TV show......Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. I love this show.

Its on at 10pm at night...

I enjoy the daytime repeats smart arse ;)

haha.. I love the programme but Guy really annoys me..

I know what you mean but even with the cheesy catchphrases, bling, stupid hair and awful dress sense I find it really hard not to like (the) guy. I would love to do an American roadtrip one of these days and visit some of the places in this show. That would be bananas................and bananas is good ;)

I'm on reduced days cos the company I work for is basically fucked so I only work 3 days a week,can't quit cos I'm due a decent amount of redundancy so I've been watching a fair bit of daytime TV.The following are my regularly watched shows.

King of Queens

The Bill

The X-Files

Wheeler Dealers

2.4 Children

Friends

And my current favourite daytime show-Due South!

There was a point where i'd seen every episode of Wheel of Fortune so many times that I could guess the puzzle as soon as it appeared. For a while it just seemed like I was good at the show but I blew it when I got Clark Kent/New Adventures of Superman for Character/TV Show following only getting the K.

Archived