The random cable daytime tv shows thread

carolann

As im (finally) about to start work Im having an introspective evening thinking about all the wonderful rubbish I watch on Sky during the day whilst not doing housework etc.

I spend a lot of time watching cookery programmes - I make kick ass cupcakes, and lots of baby TV too. I cant watch Jeremy Kyle - and can sometimes tolerate the Wright Stuff. But the random entertainment and lifestyle channels are best.

African TV dramas are awesome, Blighty occasionally has some good stuff. but avoid the baby channel at all cost - ugly babies - its all frickin minging and who wants to see american minge anyway?

Any random TV addicts out there - forget the mainstream stuff, what junk do you all watch?

My current faves are

Bondi Vet

Ace of Cakes

Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Due to trouble sleeping at nights and continous bouts of unemployment, these shows are a heaven sent santuary from the likes of loose women or the wright stuff. Especially since cbs and sky stopped deep space nine repeats

Ace of cakes- is it wrong to have a overwhelming desire to want to fuck Mary (the asian one)?

Billy the exterminator- metal pest control guy with award winning mullet

storage wars- a bunch of charmless twats, an old bloke and one reasonably attractive woman bid on abandoned storage lockers to try and make a profit from the contents. I often wonder where Barry gets all his money from

animal cops houston-like animal hospital but more heart rending

pawn stars- because of the loveable idiot, Chumlee

Quincy,

Diagnosis Murder.

That's the ideal dole tv day right there.

Right on the money.

you edited his post and omitted Columbo. Are you high?

My thoughts exactly. Columbo should be on every list, and absolutely not in that wanky studenty "wow, old telly is cool" way either. It's legit brilliant.

storage wars- a bunch of charmless twats, an old bloke and one reasonably attractive woman bid on abandoned storage lockers to try and make a profit from the contents. I often wonder where Barry gets all his money from

this, brilliant show

on my days off i tend to watch mostly sky sports news or see whats on comedy central and the food channels

Archived