Britannia Wrestling Promotions featured on National TV in Wales

Jacob Israel

Britannia Wrestling Promotions opened its doors to S4C over two shows in September and October.

Skip to 16mins to see the feature on Britannia Wrestling Promotions, the feature was broadcast this evening on S4C as is available on S4/Click (the Welsh version of 4OD)

Britannia Wrestling Promotions - Denbigh Town Hall - 24.09.2011

Britannia Wrestling Promotions have also been featured in Trailers for Y Lle on S4C for the show in which El Generico made his debut on Welsh Soil (07.10.11 - Ffrith Beach Arena, Prestatyn)

It can be viewed here....

S4C - Y Lle - El Generico debuts on Welsh soil

Hope you enjoy, and feel free to come and check Britannia Wrestling out at our next couple of shows in Saltney, Flintshire (19.11.2011) and Porthmadog (26.11.2011).

• Moderators

Just to wind up Chokeout, I'd like to say that the whole North Wales coast is awful and places like Abergele, Prestatyn and Rhyl wish they had the class of Wrexham and Llangollen.

Does BWP ever promote much in inland North East Wales? Well except for Saltney?

Just to wind up Chokeout, I'd like to say that the whole North Wales coast is awful and places like Abergele, Prestatyn and Rhyl wish they had the class of Wrexham and Llangollen.

Britannia Wrestling has ran shows in the Wrexham region in the past, It may be something that is on the cards in 2012. This year BWP has ran shows in Prestatyn, Denbigh, Saltney, Llanbrynmair (interesting to say the least), and will be bringing wrestling back to Porthmadog on the 26th November at Y Ganolfan (another famous haunt of Orig Williams Promotions in the past).

Keep an eye on the website in the coming weeks for more information on BWP dates in 2012. There will be a few surprises in there too.

www.britanniawrestling.co.uk

• Paid Members

Now come on Butch we both know you don't mean that about Abergele x

Britannia Wrestling has ran shows in the Wrexham region in the past, It may be something that is on the cards in 2012. This year BWP has ran shows in Prestatyn, Denbigh, Saltney, Llanbrynmair (interesting to say the least), and will be bringing wrestling back to Porthmadog on the 26th November at Y Ganolfan (another famous haunt of Orig Williams Promotions in the past).

Keep an eye on the website in the coming weeks for more information on BWP dates in 2012. There will be a few surprises in there too.

www.britanniawrestling.co.uk

You bastards!! Beat me to it lol, i'm sure the fact i'm from South Wales went against me when I tried booking it :-(

Wonderful.

Nice to see Welsh Wrestling in WELSH on TV! Reslo~

It BWP on TV

Archived