WWE/TNA Draft

Green

• Paid Members

Pretty straight forward, pick five guys from WWE to send to TNA and five guys from TNA to send to WWE. The ultimate goal is obviously to benefit both rosters rather than just trade in Mahal and DiBiase for Beer Money or similar. I'll start us off...

To WWE:

1. Austin Aries - Yeah he's a small guy but he's one of the few RoH favorites who just seems to get it. I love his work as a heel and think he's way too talented to be confined to TNA's midcard and could stand a fair chance of getting over in WWE, at least to a post-Melina firing John Morrison position.

2. Robert Roode - The guy is a great face and would fit the WWE style far more than Storm, who I believe is well suited to TNA's main event. Knows how to work the crowd and is pretty good in the ring. He could probably bypass FCW too as he already seems well suited to the WWE match style.

3. Winter or Madison Rayne - The divas division is in dire need of fresh meat and these two seem the most likely candidates of the current Knockouts. Winter has already been there so it may be too little too late but she has a really strong character and could breathe some new life into the division. Rayne has improved in leaps and bounds and has the right look for WWE.

4. Jesse Neal - Good look and has the backstory that WWE could exploit to get the crowd behind him. He'd need a stay at FCW to hone his skills but I could easily see big things for Jesse if he were to be signed.

5. Hulk Hogan - Come on, it's nearing the end for the Hulkster. He needs a big WWE send-off before he hangs up his boots. Imagine the reaction to Hogan's last match in front of a WWE crowd? It would be perfection.

To TNA:

1. John Morrison - Although I think his JTTS status in WWE right now suits him, the guy could be doing better. His mic skills aren't great, certainly not enough for WWE to get behind him, but that wouldn't be an issue in TNA. The more risque content could also benefit JoMo, as it'd allow him to do more of his crazy innovative shit with weapons and such. I could see him being a permanent fixture of the TNA main event scene.

2. Justin Gabriel - Similar to Morrison in that he doesn't quite have the charisma to cut it in WWE, at least not as a face (his gargoyle pose and evil expressions as a heel were pretty decent I guess). It'd be far easier to get him over with the TNA crowd and he'd fit into the X-Division perfectly.

3. AJ - As much as I'd miss her, her geeky appeal doesn't seem to be something WWE is interested in exploiting. TNA almost certainly would. I think she'd fit in more going up against people like Mickie James rather than Beth Phoenix. She doesn't fit the underdog gimmick at the moment, given she's jobbed to Beth and Natalya about fifty times now.

4. Santino Marella - The WWE fans don't care anymore but a programme with Eric Young in TNA could be comedy gold.

5. Matt Striker - WWE don't seem to have much use for him at the moment. I'm one of the few who enjoys Striker on commentary so would like to see him move to TNA. I think he'd appeal to their viewers more and compliment the style with all his references and smarky attitude. Besides, SOMEONE needs to replace Tenay, who's a colossal bore.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
an in-shape Abyss

What would the difference between an in shape Abyss and a fat Abyss be? The only positive in Abyss' whole career has been is that he's the same size as Scott Hall and the Rock, but has a perception of being a giant because he's a fat cunt. Take that away and he'll be an in shape, toothless, scared up, greesy haired, bontage mask wearing, pastey basketball player, who probably stinks of his pet alsatian breath and who has no grasp for pro wrestling at all, other than falling in glass for the first near fall of a match that is going to long. Abyss is everything WWE hates in a wrestler, apart from size. Unlike the Warlord, who did very little but could at least grasp that he was a big man and occassional boredom comes with the territory due to the role he has to play because of the basic rules of wrestling psychology. Abyss couldn't give a fuck, he roles around in all sorts and still gets beat with Stevie Kicks and other wrestling moves. He's the biggest waste of space I've seen in years. Fat bastard. I'd rather see me in WWE on no pay with JBL waiting in the shower with the soap and Virgil hiding behind a chair doing a rape version of Beadle's About as my Mam and Dad watch. I fucking hate Abyss

Each to his own though. Anyway, onto the driz-aft.

WWE:

1) Hulk Hogan - the biggest star they've ever had, can't reference their first nine years of the Vince Jr. ran promotion with a straight face without mentioning Hogan, can still out promo anyone in the business when he really wants to bury the promotion. Which is always handy. He's got IT. He can be on a drip, wearing an adult nappy, with a leg removed, his hair extensions fallen out, half a tash, and that shit Dungeon of Doom era mask and he'd still lift a crowd to his feet. He's the new Adbullah the Butcher. No bumps needed, and his t-shirts are on sale at the gimmick table. Let him do tag teams with John Cena at big PPVs, let him drop CM Punk with the Axe Bomber at SummerSlam, let them release figures of him, push him as the face of the WWE network, make him the Raw GM and the let the good times generally roll.

2) Bobby Roode - He'd probably be another DiBiase to be honest. If Hogan and Pritchard (two WWE guys) think he hasn't got it in him, he probably wouldn't have much chance with no friends in the WWE office. He's class though. Doubt he'd make it very far in WWE, but I would have liked to have seen him have a go.

3) Sting - Who's better on the mic with worse material than him? Nobody. Anyone who says John Cena, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio or ANYONE has shit material and nonsensical shit to say and cant make it work needs to look at how fucking BRILLIANT the Stinger is with some of the worst material anyone could ever provide. Sting has turned chicken shit into a chicken sarnie on many occassions since 2006. WWE could never bury Sting. Even if they tried. You cant bury someone who is this good at turning dead angles into brilliance. Must have been the years of practice in WCW obviously. He obviously thinks he's better than the business. Which is perfect. He's above any shit you throw at him, and 9 times out of 10 makes it work even if anyone else cant step it up. He's awesome.

4) James Storm - I think he'd be class in WWE. They love him there, I'd think. He can do comedy, can cut a promo, he does the hybrid style of brawling and wrestling WWE is famous for and he looks like something they'd draw.

5) Austin Aries - He'd die on his arse in WWE, because of his size alone. They didn't even want him for Tough Enough, but took that tosser from the Backyard Wrestling game. He carries himself like a star, he looks the part, he wrestles like a star as well. None of these qualities are needed in WWE for anyone of his size. The beard alone assures him future employment elsewhere though.

TNA:

1) John Morrison - So we can finally see who is the better flippy flopper with the weird looking lass out of him and Kaz. Dream match~

2) Brodus Clay - I'd love to see TNA do what they did with Tomko (but actually go through with it instead of fucking it up). Where they took someone from WWE who could really thrive in a smaller setting. Brodus would far better than Matt Morgan or the other tall bloke with the shit tattoos and generic ring gear.

3) Evan Bourne - put him in the X Division. That'll do him.

4) Wade Barrett - He'd do well in TNA. He can cut a good promo, and he's big. They'd need good talkers if Sting and Hogan left, and they lost Beer Money.

5) Kaitlyn - Wank material for Ian, on a show where she'd probably have the camera about three foot away from her flaps. Put her with Brooke Tessmacher at Genesis :)

Just realised. That isn't a far swap at all, but Impact would definitely improve with Kaitlyn on it.

an in-shape Abyss

What would the difference between an in shape Abyss and a fat Abyss be? The only positive in Abyss' whole career has been is that he's the same size as Scott Hall and the Rock, but has a perception of being a giant because he's a fat cunt. Take that away and he'll be an in shape, toothless, scared up, greesy haired, bontage mask wearing, pastey basketball player, who probably stinks of his pet alsatian breath and who has no grasp for pro wrestling at all, other than falling is glass for the first near fall of a match that is going to long. Abyss is everything WWE hates in a wrestler, apart from size. Unlike the Warlord, who did very little but could at least grasp that he was a big man and occassional boredom comes with the territory due to the role he has to play because of the basic rules of wrestling psychology. Abyss couldn't give a fuck, he roles around in all sorts and still gets beat with Stevie Kicks and other wrestling moves. He's the biggest waste of space I've seen if years. Fat bastard. I'd rather see me in WWE on no pay with JBL waiting in the shower with the soap and Virgil hiding behind a chair doing a rape version of Beadle's About as my Mam and Dad watch. I fucking hate Abyss

Abyss the cool one to hate nowadays? Moved on a bit since it was Cena.

To WWE

1. Robert Rhode

2. Austin Aries

3. AJ Styles

4. Gunner

5. Sting (just to face Taker)

To TNA - Not too sure tbh, It'd just be guys I don't watch

• Paid Members

First he was slagged off for being an amalgamation of masked Kane and Mankind, then he was alright when he was eating barbed wire in matches with Sabu, then every shit on him when he went "mental" and fat(ter).

Personally, I've never been his biggest fan, was alright to see what crazy shit he would do next, but the last 3

I struggle with stuff like this these days as I don't really have any desire to make TNA a good show, but going the other way, I'd have Hogan, Beer Money, Sting and Kurt Angle back in town in a heartbeat. I don't think any of them need any explanation too. Two huge stars, two tremendously viable main event options for the (very) near future, and one who's a bit of both.

Subsequently, I'd only really want to use TNA as a dumping ground for the dull midcarders. That said, I think I'm the last one left who still loves Christian, and he never looked as big a deal (in singles) as he did as Christian Cage during his best days in TNA. A believable star as a heel or face in the smaller setting, with that fucking outstanding music and a definite ability to get others over around him in that way a great Main Eventer should. Brodus Clay as the new Tomko is a good shout from Ian too. They fucked up with Tomko so hard it was untrue.

First he was slagged off for being an amalgamation of masked Kane and Mankind, then he was alright when he was eating barbed wire in matches with Sabu, then every shit on him when he went "mental" and fat(ter).

Personally, I've never been his biggest fan, was alright to see what crazy shit he would do next, but the last 3

• Paid Members

Little bit biased towards WWE because that's the one I watch the most.

I'd send James Storm and Bobby Roode to WWE. I'd love to see them reignite the tag scene initially and I think both could hang around at the top end of the roster on their own too. AJ Styles is someone I'd love to see in WWE too just to see what he's got. I think he's potentially excellent but has something holding him back. He could sink like a trace in WWE but he could easily catch on like Rey Misterio. Sting for obvious reasons. Last one, Kurt Angle. Be nice for him to have his last big matches in WWE. Close between him and Eric Young though. Y is cut out for a low card comedy role on Raw.

To TNA: Kane because he's a cracking veteren and it'd be cool to see him with a different gimmick in a different environment where he'd be a big fish. Tyson Kidd because he'd fit right in the X-Division, WWE aren't doing anything with him and I still think he's got something. John Morrison because WWE are fucking him over when he's got lots of ability. Perhaps the TNA approach could get more of his personality across. Triple H just because he's been there so long, it'd be interesting to see him outside his comfort zone, working with fresh people and cutting killer heel promos on the shitty crowd. Heath Slater because he's pretty cool but he's got no outlet in WWE.

• Paid Members

• Paid Members

WWE:

1, Sting - Agree with everything Ian said. Plus it would be nice to watch my wrestling hero have his final run in front of proper crowds.

People who say "the audience won't know who Sting is, so it won't work" need a slap. Even if they don't know him as Mr. WCW, Sting has so much charisma and acts like he's important, the fans will get he's a big deal.

2, Hulk Hogan - The guy is wasted in TNA. Like Sting, he should be working in front of proper crowds, when he does he comes alive. Imagine that Bound For Glory moment at a 'Mania. Woof!

3, Austin Aries - He's exactly what the WWE midcard needs. He's talented enough to be main eventing, but we all know size matters in WWE. Not going to lie, I'd get a bit of a stiffy seeing Aries and Daniel Bryan doing a WWE style match. He's essentially a superior Dolph Ziggler.

4/5, Beer Money - Too good for TNA.

TNA:

1, Triple H - Just because it'll be funny watching Triple H kill everybody every week and tell everybody the wrestlers and the promotion is shit, in another promotion. Plus, Triple H needs freshening up.

2, The Miz - I've never rated The Miz as anything other than a decent upper midcarder. IMO he sucks the life out of R-Truth. Punting The Miz will release Truth from his mits and we'll get that Anderson/Miz feud that we all want to see.

3, Kane - So he can slap the shit out of Abyss and show him how it's done.

4, Drew McIntyre - WWE are doing nothing with him, why not.

5, Jim Ross - Imagine there's no Tenay, it's easy if you try. No hell below us, above us only Velvet Sky. Imagine all the people, living for TNA. YAHOO HOO HOO!

Kurt Angle narrowly missing out.

• Paid Members
The ultimate goal is obviously to benefit both rosters rather than just trade in Mahal and DiBiase for Beer Money or similar.

Although with the state of TNA at the moment, I'm not too surprised. However TNA do need to focus more on up-and-comers, where as WWE has a pretty solid roster and would make more use out of the name stars, like Hogan or Sting, to put guys like Ziggler and Rhodes over.

Archived