Men & The Toilet Seat

Steve Justice

• Paid Members
I've always been fascinated with the idea that somewhere in the world, there are probably people who sit on the toilet facing the wrong way, ie straddling it, and facing towards the cistern.

If anyone wants to own up to this, having simply not known any better, now would probably be a good time.

I'd never really though about it, but I'll take one for the team and give it a go.

• Paid Members
Just out of interest, whilst we are on the subject, how long do you spend on the toilet on average? For me it's between 10-15 minutes, or until I can't feel my legs. I blame 2 things for this. 1) I'm never entirely convinced I've finshed, and 2) Angry Birds.

Depends - bathroom in our apartment is a hotbox, so it's a shit and run, but at work is a luxury palace - stall is about 10 x 10, so I've set my quick alarm and taken 5 minutes sleep in the corner.

This is even stranger to me than when I found out some people wipe standing up.

No, strike that. As strange.

But it's that kind of level.

Erm.. :blush:

I guess not. High 5!

:laugh: now this is getting weird! The fuck do people do it sitting down? It's so much easier stood up surely?!

• Paid Members
I've always been fascinated with the idea that somewhere in the world, there are probably people who sit on the toilet facing the wrong way, ie straddling it, and facing towards the cistern.

If anyone wants to own up to this, having simply not known any better, now would probably be a good time.

Ahh, the AC Slater.

slater.jpg

Tried it once, horrendously uncomfortable.

To be honest, I like the idea of having the cistern function as a sort of mini-desk, for the defecating businessman on the go. You could have a pen pot and everything.

• Paid Members

To be honest, I like the idea of having the cistern function as a sort of mini-desk, for the defecating businessman on the go. You could have a pen pot and everything.

Yes. I could take the laptop in and cram in a bit of inter-dump work as well. Hmm. Can't wait for my next crap now.

• Moderators

The whole sitting versus standing debate always pans out the same way. Neither party can figure out how the fuck the other manages it. But it all comes down to having your system that works. Whether you're a sitter or a stander, unless your underwear is constantly streaked with shit, then whatever your doing is probably getting all the particles of feces from your anus and botty, and works for you.

The real freaks here are the non-seaters. Christ alive. I just went into the toilet to empty all the urine out of my cock, and tried to fathom it. You must be sat with your legs splayed out at ten to six just to keep from slipping in, like some kind of masturbating toad.