Men & The Toilet Seat

Steve Justice

• Paid Members

The whole wiping whilst sitting or standing debate caused a 2 hour debate with my friends discussing the various merits. It's truly astonishing how different peoples toilet habits can be. The thought of standing to wipe my arse is just wierd.

Regarding the OP. It's bad enough you'd sit on your own toilet without the seat up, but in a public toilet, thats just mental. Its' ALWAYS covered in piss and pubes, and no amount of wiping would convince me I'm not sitting in someones else efluvia. Rank.

Edited by Chilly McFreeze

I need that extra inch diameter, and the plastic edge to not cut into my arse skin.

Do you have photographic evidence of any dangerous, sharp-edged toilet seats you have experienced?

I've been lucky so far, 32 years and I've never once sat on one with an edge sharp enough to break the skin.

If anything, the edges are moulded so as to avoid such a situation arising.

• Moderators
This is even stranger to me than when I found out some people wipe standing up.

No, strike that. As strange.

But it's that kind of level.

Erm.. :blush:

I guess not. High 5!

:laugh: now this is getting weird! The fuck do people do it sitting down? It's so much easier stood up surely?!

As soon as you stand up your buttcheeks come together; that's just the way the human body is designed. This compromises the whole clean up operation. And is probably made even worse if you're a fatty.

As for time spent - section of my book if I'm at home, or a game of Word Mole if I'm at work.

The whole sitting versus standing debate always pans out the same way. Neither party can figure out how the fuck the other manages it. But it all comes down to having your system that works. Whether you're a sitter or a stander, unless your underwear is constantly streaked with shit, then whatever your doing is probably getting all the particles of feces from your anus and botty, and works for you.

The real freaks here are the non-seaters. Christ alive. I just went into the toilet to empty all the urine out of my cock, and tried to fathom it. You must be sat with your legs splayed out at ten to six just to keep from slipping in, like some kind of masturbating toad.

I lean forward slightly. Both with the pooping, and the standing to wipe. It's all about leaning.

• Moderators
The whole sitting versus standing debate always pans out the same way. Neither party can figure out how the fuck the other manages it. But it all comes down to having your system that works. Whether you're a sitter or a stander, unless your underwear is constantly streaked with shit, then whatever your doing is probably getting all the particles of feces from your anus and botty, and works for you.

The real freaks here are the non-seaters. Christ alive. I just went into the toilet to empty all the urine out of my cock, and tried to fathom it. You must be sat with your legs splayed out at ten to six just to keep from slipping in, like some kind of masturbating toad.

I lean forward slightly. Both with the pooping, and the standing to wipe. It's all about leaning.

Haven't learnt enough to sit on the fucking seat, though.

• Paid Members
I need that extra inch diameter, and the plastic edge to not cut into my arse skin.

Do you have photographic evidence of any dangerous, sharp-edged toilet seats you have experienced?

I've been lucky so far, 32 years and I've never once sat on one with an edge sharp enough to break the skin.

If anything, the edges are moulded so as to avoid such a situation arising.

Although Justice is clearly a sick man I think I know what he means.

We used to have a toilet seat that was a bit wobbly, and occasionally I'd get some arse cheek skin caught between the porcelain rim and the seat when it inevitably moved when I parked up. Fucking horrible.

I can't condone the rest though, Justice