ICW: SQUARE GO! - Sunday 22nd Jan - The Classic Grand, Glasgow

MarkDallas

Will be announcing it soon mate, start date isnt too far off MyChannel already have episodes 1 to 5 and 6 to 10 are getting record next week.

In ther news this event is now SOLD OUT. First ever scottish wrestling show to sell out in advance and what makes it twice as shit hot is the fact we had'nt put up one poster or handed out a single flyer. IC FUCKIN' W!

Any chance at all that any additional tickets will be made available?

It 100% doesn't look possible due to the venue.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Literally no chance, the venue is at it's absolute maximum capacity for fire regulations.

The One Wrestling Show is giving away a pair tonight though, you can listen online if not in the catchment area (such as myself - though I'll no doubt forget to listen again and end up making do with the podcast as usual!)

That was an underwhelming show

Bucky's def STI's

Decent match but not as good as their past encounters

Lionheart's statement was interupted by Red Lightning (seg was boring) setting the stage for thier match

Lionheart def Red Lightning in a squash match

Jack Jester def Mikey Whiplash (I think)

Totally disappointing with the only highlight was the carachter of Whiplash

BT Gunn def James Scott to become ICW champion

Match that was worth the wait as it was a cracker

The Square Go was won by Red Lightning (but was squashed afterwards by a bitter Lionheart)

It was almost inevitable that the final 5 was going to be Label vs Fite/Renfrew, the undercard highlights were Rob's antics the use of the rubber chicken

I loved the show, Whiplash Vs Jester and BT Gunn Vs. James Scott were shit hot. Had some fuckin night. So did Paul Harper host of the breakfast show on Real Radio he'll be talking about it tomorrow on the real readio breakfast show. We will also be in the daily star this week. Also look out for us on thursday in the new issue of fighting spirit magazine. Im out my dial right now, i had an amazing night.

Right. It's all been said by many already, but jesus christ. I didn't know a wrestling show could BE that good! Lots of points to make.

* STI have become monster heels on the back of their six person tag with the Buckys. The heat Grange got coming back out for the main event was through the roof, and the pops the Buckys got were incredible. Some match as well.

* I wound up missing much of the Jester/Whiplash but the feedback has been good for it. I heard the roar from the crowd for the big spot down in the toilet. Place was nuked.

* Lightning and Lionheart wasn't up to much I thought, but the segment before it was terrific.

* BT Gunn and James Scott completely stole the show. A true MOTYC which had the fans going absolutely mental. Some right amazing action and some nerve wracking nearfalls finished with the ending which sent the entire place into mass celebration.

* The Square Go ALMOST was as good as the match before it. Red Lightning is a great choice as a winner.

* Carmel and Kay Lee Ray's show of unity against The Gold Label was an excellent touch. There was just so much good stuff running through the match actually. Mark Coffey looked like a total beast.

* Billy Kirkwood was stunning at the start.

So aye, loved it.

Archived