ICW: SQUARE GO! - Sunday 22nd Jan - The Classic Grand, Glasgow

MarkDallas

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Merry Christmas from ICW. As wee xmas gift here is a little sniff of the sort of thing that you will be seeing on our new TV show, coming soon to MyChannel (Sky 219). Enjoy the rest of christmas and we hope you enjoy the preview aswell :)

Looks awsome!

Don't think I can recall anybody being driven into a British bus before!

Looking around at the carnage was a bit more weird than usual. Honestly felt like there had been some sort of disaster in there. To be fair, I guess you could call it that.

When ICW amps it up, they fucking AMP it. And with 30 men with weapons coming next month? Yeah... that'll do it.

Should be noted the "fucking" in that comment is probably essential.

Also glad that, again, none of the atmosphere seems to be lost with the commentary.

Right, lets talk about this show though. It's the end of this month.

The Square Go is an interesting one. Does the guy who gets drawn get to pick his own weapon, or is he given one? I like the idea of either. Lots of names there and no doubt a couple of surprises in there too. This is one of them matches which will basically be a warning to the crowd to "get the fuck out of the way". As far as a prediction goes, I can see Jack Jester coming away with the title shot. Why? Well...

I can see James Scott successfully defending his crown against BT Gunn like I did when the match was first supposed to happen. This will lead to Jester, one of the ICW heroes, getting shot #2 at the gold. This match is going to be amazing I hope. I thought their PBW match left a bit to be desired. Different promotion with a totally different atmosphere and idea, so it'll be a different match.

The six person tag will be quite good, as you now expect from these two teams. I can't wait to see if they further the fued here or end it. Personally, I want to see a wild gimmick match between the two teams to end it. See them raise the bar. As for THIS match, I think that the STI will go on and win the battle here.

Jester vs. Whiplash will be, like everything else, madness. Whiplash had a signal of intent in his first match, ripping apart Jester's arm. Jester will both 1) be looking for revenge on Whiplash and 2) on Lolita. I think that the numbers game will be too much for Jester.

Lightning vs. Lionheart will probably be the most subdued match on the show. Lionheart has been fucking fantastic in the last 12 months. Moreso than previously. Red Lightning is always entertaining. Both guys, when they weren't as good as they are now, had a very good match in Kilmarnock a while back. Really hoping for a cracker here.

Can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

Will be announcing it soon mate, start date isnt too far off MyChannel already have episodes 1 to 5 and 6 to 10 are getting record next week.

In ther news this event is now SOLD OUT. First ever scottish wrestling show to sell out in advance and what makes it twice as shit hot is the fact we had'nt put up one poster or handed out a single flyer. IC FUCKIN' W!

Will be announcing it soon mate, start date isnt too far off MyChannel already have episodes 1 to 5 and 6 to 10 are getting record next week.

In ther news this event is now SOLD OUT. First ever scottish wrestling show to sell out in advance and what makes it twice as shit hot is the fact we had'nt put up one poster or handed out a single flyer. IC FUCKIN' W!

Any chance at all that any additional tickets will be made available?

Archived