Showtime Wrestling TV

showtimewrestlingtv

YOU HAVE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE! UK WRESTLING PROMOTIONS GOING FOR THE 'BIG TIME'

THIS IS A CASTING CALL FOR OFF SCREEN TALENT FOR A NEW VENTURE

WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCED TALENTS (WITH WRESTLING/BOXING EXPERIENCE)

- CAMERA CREW / FILMING

- EDITING

SALARY: NEGOTIABLE

START DATE: JANUARY-FEBRUARY 2012

THIS IS A VERY EXCITING PROJECT THAT WILL BE LAUNCHING ON DIGITAL TV IN 2012 WITH A DEAL AGREED ON A CHANNEL WITH AN AVERAGE VIEWERSHIP OF 1 MILLION PER WEEK

If you are interested in applying for the above OR if you are a wrestler you are welcome to email your CV to showtimewrestlingtv@gmail.com

So whats the channel then?

All the information will be in the press release when all is launched. This is a casting call for off screen.

I understand the negativity within britwres and instead of us making claims and getting into debate right now we respectively ask that opinions are reserved until our PR is launched.

This is an exciting time for our team and we hope we can offer more opportunities in wrestling this side of the pond.

• Paid Members
I understand the negativity within britwres and instead of us making claims and getting into debate right now we respectively ask that opinions are reserved until our PR is launched.

Best of luck with that.

All the information will be in the press release when all is launched. This is a casting call for off screen.

This is an exciting time for our team and we hope we can offer more opportunities in wrestling this side of the pond.

To be fair though somebody pops up on here every couple of months spouting the same old shit about "Ooooh we'll be on TV". Instead of posting this now why couldn't you have waited until your PR is launched? Because you've now basically opened yourselves up to a pretty big fucking backlash before you even start. "Yeahhhhh WE'Z going to BE A SUPER wrestling company on TELEVISION BUT we won't tells YOU about it yet BECAUSE IT is a super SECRET EVEN though we like to use capitals and SHOUT A LOT."

Best of luck with that.

Very true! However from reviewing posts we decided that we should at least give an option for any posters who work in the fields we are looking for paid opportunities in what they love. Next time we shall post will be our launch.

Have a great evening all

Best of luck with that.

Very true! However from reviewing posts we decided that we should at least give an option for any posters who work in the fields we are looking for paid opportunities in what they love. Next time we shall post will be our launch.

Have a great evening all

and by "paid opportunities" you mean we'll get to keep the change after we get your coffee for you.

Archived