Inventive nicknames

John Matrix

• Paid Members

I think I mentioned this in another thread but there was this utter bellend when I was at school who insisted on being called Kit instead of Christopher. So we called him Kissyfur.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My girlfriends family are friendly with a chap who is often referred to as 'Jaffa Cake'. For months i thought this was a snidey dig at his sexual prowess like most with the name

What's the link there?

'Seedless'.

It's from Only Fools and Horses.

A kid I went to school with was called Billy Poo, on the account that his surname was Billups and he got pissed one Christmas, did a shit on his bedroom floor and stood in it the next morning. Alledgedly.

Currently, I have two friends called Stoke and Arsenal. Arsenal because he can chat up many many women, but never actually manages to get the job done, and Stoke doesn't bother pissing about, he just fucks them.

I remember we once had a pal called Penis. The best thing was he once started going out with someone who was coincedentally nicknamed Smegma. I have no idea why they were called those names, but I introduced to them as such and they seemed to have deemed it a losing battle trying to fight it and it was fucking hilarious.

I also know someone who was called Santa that I've known for years. He barely speaks to anyone who called him Santa and has grown up enough to call himself by his real name Gary. It really riles him up when we call him it now.

Also in school, I was nicknamed by my maths teacher "Library Boy" because I once loaned a book from the library and was asked to fill out a small form saying what I thought about the book for a prize draw. It turns out I was the only person who entered and I was subsequently branded "Library boy" until the day I left school.

• Paid Members

When I lived in Toulouse I had quite a cosmopolitan entourage. After new year a few of us set off on a holiday to Spain. In our group was quite a dopey Italian chap called Marco. For whatever reason his time in Toulouse was up, so he had a final night with his girlfriend of two months' standing. He'd approached the issue of going to brown town with her early on but she shot him down.

Anyway, he told us on this holiday that he'd was nailing her from behind on that last night when the thought hit him to try slipping it in the wrong'un mid-thrust, thinking that she'd acquiesce because she was caught in the moment. I'm laughing now at the thought of his vacant face, thinking of himself as some crafty Lothario! The time comes and he thinks he's being clever as he prods her. She irritatedly yelped "Qu-est ce que tu fais l

Not sure whether it fits the exact criteria you are looking for but probably my favourite nickname I've ever heard was for ex-Southampton defender Fitz Hall who's nickname was ''One Size'' as in ''One Size Fitz Hall''

• Paid Members

I have a mate that when we were at uni, whenever the girls used to come over to our block he would make them a cup of tea and offer them a biscuit, so they started calling him Biscuit.

Not especially inventive, but its amazing that ten years later, because people from "back home" caught on to uni people calling it him, they started too, and other people heard them etc, it's followed him around and now people that never knew him at uni or know why he's called Biscuit, call him Biscuit.

In fact one or two have asked me if it's to do with "soggy biscuit" and I've lied and said yes. Strangely they never ask why all my uni tops are emblazoned with "Sick Boy."

I've been nicknamed Pants for about twenty years now, the origins of how it came about are long forgotten it seems but there are people who know me solely as Pants and not by my actual name.

I used to know a guy called Pants, the story went.

"What's your nickname?"

"I don't have one."

"well that's Pants isn't it?!"

Archived