SMACKDOWN SPOILERS

PowerButchi

They would be daft taking the title off Henry and putting it on Show now. If anybody is beating Henry for the title, it's Orton. Orton has yet to get his win back after Henry had his way with him a couple of times.

True. I just think they'll end up giving Big Show a win, since he has come back from injury to gain revenge on Henry, and obviously in Pro Wrestling the only way to really gain revenge is to take another man's title.

• Paid Members
i'd like it if Orton did win the IC championship, but i see little chance of that happening, Orton's been a main eventer since 2004 now, theres no way WWE will knock him back to mid card status by giving him the IC title.

Why would he go after it though? He wants the belt that makes him the Champion of the World. Not the belt that makes him the champion of the incontinent.

Part of me really wants Henry vs. Show in a TLC. It'd be a totally different style of match, but it'd work - you could pull out that giant ladder, a World's Strongest Slam or Chokeslam through a Table and then have tease the Vader Bomb to the leg again. Plus, how much of a badass would Henry look standing on top of that ladder?? It'd look ace.

i'd like it if Orton did win the IC championship, but i see little chance of that happening, Orton's been a main eventer since 2004 now, theres no way WWE will knock him back to mid card status by giving him the IC title.

Why would he go after it though? He wants the belt that makes him the Champion of the World. Not the belt that makes him the champion of the incontinent.

Just reflecting back on an earlier post concerning the Orton vs. Rhodes feud, but personally i find it pointless, both for Orton, who not wrestling for the title, and for Rhodes who isn't defending his title.

I've read two different reports saying Sin Cara faced someone called Epico?

Epico is a masked gimmick used in FCW by Primo's cousin Tito Colon. I know that Tito has recently done some WWE house shows.

So did Sin Cara face Primo or Primo's cousin?

It is Epico, who is/was Hunico's tag partner in FCW.

Not without it's flaws (would have been nice for Epico to get some kind of entrance and introduction if anyone's going to care), but this was so much better than Raw, as much as I liked the Muppets stuff. Really enjoyed the street fight, Barrett/Sheamus and main event stuff.

• Paid Members
I've read two different reports saying Sin Cara faced someone called Epico?

Epico is a masked gimmick used in FCW by Primo's cousin Tito Colon. I know that Tito has recently done some WWE house shows.

So did Sin Cara face Primo or Primo's cousin?

It is Epico, who is/was Hunico's tag partner in FCW.

Who is also Orlando Colon, Primo's cousin.

I really enjoyed Smackdown tonight, don't know about everyone else. Mark Henry versus Daniel Bryan was a surprisingly good match - I had no idea how the two would click given the size difference, but both men really played their parts well, and if it came to it could have a cracking little Wrestlemania match.

Hunico/Sin Cara is really boring me. I'm not crazy about Cara, but Hunico is even worse right now. He's the most generic Mexican heel character they could have come up with. Maybe he'll get more interesting in his (making an assumption here, but...) team with Epico, but I'm not gonna hold my breath on that.

Barrett/Sheamus was also very good. Wade Barrett's come on leaps and bounds in the ring, and at this point would probably best served on RAW. Still, I'm enjoying what he's doing on the blue brand right now.

In the minority I think, but I'm enjoying Big Show right now. I've noticed WWE.com have quietly moved him back to the Smackdown brand, and I think he fits in much better there. I'd love to see him hold another World title before he retires (it's pretty crazy it's been nearly ten years since his last World title run, ECW belt aside) but I hope it's not at the expense of Mark Henry. Henry should hold the belt till Wrestlemania, he's just so darn good right now. I don't expect Show to win the title, I'd imagine Sheamus will be up next for Henry.

It was a fair enough show, I'm glad there wasn't any Raw guys there and I hope that the next Raw will be free of SD guys, though I don't think it will because its being billed as a supershow again.

I recognized Orlando Colon, or Epico. They might as well get Primo in there. To be honest, I would far sooner see Primo wrestle Hunico and Epico than Sin Cara. Primo has had some crackers on Superstars and is a hell of a talent. Sin Cara continues to use this overly contrived offense which ends up looking more awkward than it does fluent.

I found Wade Barrett vs Sheamus to be kind of boring even though I am a Wade Barrett fan.

I think Daniel Bryan should have refused to cash in. It would have been such a powerful statement for him to have been standing over a downed Mark Henry with the briefcase only to fully regain his senses and shake his head and walk away. Maybe he'll have an explanation on the next SD. Initially he appeared to be losing the plot when he was talking to himself during his NXT and Superstars appearances, then he regained his goofy characteristics when the commentators informed us he wasn't going to shave his beard until WrestleMania, and now he's willing to cash in his briefcase despite vowing to cash in at WM. I can't see where this is going.

• Paid Members
I think Daniel Bryan should have refused to cash in. It would have been such a powerful statement for him to have been standing over a downed Mark Henry with the briefcase only to fully regain his senses and shake his head and walk away. Maybe he'll have an explanation on the next SD. Initially he appeared to be losing the plot when he was talking to himself during his NXT and Superstars appearances, then he regained his goofy characteristics when the commentators informed us he wasn't going to shave his beard until WrestleMania, and now he's willing to cash in his briefcase despite vowing to cash in at WM. I can't see where this is going.

Problem is, that would probably have left him getting booed despite the statement he would be trying to make. He could easily turn it around by cutting a heart-felt promo next week, perhaps after getting berated by Henry for not sticking to his word about the Wrestlemania cash-in. Even if he doesn't, I don't think the moment has done him any damage. If anything he looked pretty good against Henry, and gained some kind of credibility through the match anyway.

When Big Show cornered DB in the dressing room he should of told him to fuck off. Made him look weak Big Show telling him he was going to be in his corner and then trying to make him cash it in

Archived