SMACKDOWN SPOILERS

PowerButchi

• Moderators
* Randy Orton b. Cody Rhodes in a Street Fight. Following the victory, Orton took one of Cody's paper bags and put it over Rhodes' head.

* Ted DiBiase b. Tyson Kidd

* Mark Henry is interviewed backstage. He starts threatening and mocking Daniel Bryan, who then approaches Henry. He challenges Bryan to face him tonight, and Bryan accepts.

* Alicia Fox b. Natalya

* Big Show comes to the ring with a mic. He says he'll knock Mark Henry out every week as long as they have unfinished business. Christian interrupts and comes out saying that Big Show blew his chance at the title. Christian starts to insult the crowd, and Show takes him out with a chokeslam.

* Sheamus comes out, as he was scheduled to face Christian, but he's still knocked out from the chokeslam. Enter Wade Barrett, who wants to take Christian's place in the match.

* Wade Barrett b. Sheamus after Christian interferes. Christian takes out Sheamus with a spear after the match.

* In a backstage segment, Big Show tells Daniel Bryan that he has his back in his match against Mark Henry tonight.

* A Brodus Clay promo package plays.

* Sin Cara b. Primo by disqualification after Hunico ambushes Sin Cara.

World champion Mark Henry defeated Daniel Bryan by DQ when Big Show interfered and knocked out Henry. Bryan acts like he might cash in but is nailed by Henry and hit with the World's Strongest Slam. Henry nailed Show with the briefcase. No cashing in.

Afterward, Teddy Long announced Show vs. Henry for Survivor Series and we end with a staredown.

From F4W.

I've read two different reports saying Sin Cara faced someone called Epico?

Epico is a masked gimmick used in FCW by Primo's cousin Tito Colon. I know that Tito has recently done some WWE house shows.

So did Sin Cara face Primo or Primo's cousin?

That sounds like an OK show to me, though it'd be easier to watch if Wade Barrett actually had some sort of character and if Daniel Bryan wasn't in the main event. He's been a jobber for months, why would he deserve it? Still the Street Fight should be a bit of fun.

SmackDowns had the better and more fresh roster for a while. They've done a decent job at using it and the show has been better than RAW. Only critizism I have is I'm not keane on Daniel Bryan having the briefcase still. Hopefully due to what happened in the Main Event they decide for him to cash the briefcase in. Maybe he will do it at Survivor Series and its all a big swerve?

That sounds like an OK show to me, though it'd be easier to watch if Wade Barrett actually had some sort of character and if Daniel Bryan wasn't in the main event. He's been a jobber for months, why would he deserve it? Still the Street Fight should be a bit of fun.

If you're going to try and sound 'cool' by being anti Bryan, at least say something that makes sense.

Why does he have to 'deserve it' exactly? Henry challenged him.

It's nice to see Bryan in a mainevent, he might seem a bit out of place at the moment but hopefully this will be the beginning of him becoming a more legitimate contender. Orton vs Rhoides should be good, street fights aren't seen too often these days and hopefully it delivers. I'm a bit dissapointed that Rhodes' supposed feud with Booker T isn't under way yet though. As for the Henry vs Big Show rivalry; sure it's a spectical because of the size of both guys but isn't doing much for me.

If you're going to try and sound 'cool' by being anti Bryan, at least say something that makes sense.

I don't want to sound "cool", I'm just being myself and sharing my thoughts on the subject. The reason why Bryan shouldn't be in the main event is because he hasn't been booked to do anything but lose for months, everything he has been involved in since he went on a rampage on Michael Cole a year and a half ago hasn't done anything for me at all. So basically I'm not just saying that I don't like him, it's also the way he has been booked to look. Someone who has been presented on that level shouldn't be in a main event against the World's Champion. It's something that I know if I was there in attendance, I wouldn't exactly be thrilled to see because he's been shown to look like a joke for such a long time.

So? It's not like they've suddenly said "here's Bryan, accept that he's awesome, and he deserves a title shot!" is it?

It's all about context, and it makes complete sense in regards to how he's been treated lately. Even Henry mocking him fits exactly with this.

So to say "why would he deserve it?" is pointless. If Teddy Long had come out with no reason and booked a title match between the two then you'd have a point.

Title holders should be able to face anyone at any given time to be honest. It doesn't have to be the same old person they've been feuding with every week. There's plenty of cases of this in the past.

• Paid Members

I don't want to sound "cool", I'm just being myself and sharing my thoughts on the subject. The reason why Bryan shouldn't be in the main event is because he hasn't been booked to do anything but lose for months, everything he has been involved in since he went on a rampage on Michael Cole a year and a half ago hasn't done anything for me at all. So basically I'm not just saying that I don't like him, it's also the way he has been booked to look. Someone who has been presented on that level shouldn't be in a main event against the World's Champion. It's something that I know if I was there in attendance, I wouldn't exactly be thrilled to see because he's been shown to look like a joke for such a long time.

He hasn't lost every week for months, someone pointed out recently that he's won plenty of times.

And deserving a title shot? There have been about 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 TV title matches featuring undeserving opponents in the past 30 years. Silly argument.

Archived