Compilation DVDs Silver Vision need to make.

Forrest

• Paid Members
The shit one which I have somewhere is the WCW best of the 1990's which was about 40 mins with 8 matches from the 90s in very limited highlights. Think it had been rereleased from when it was originally a WCW Magazine Subscription free gift

Yes! I remember having that one! Had Hogan's face on the front (with Sting and the Steiners in circles to the right) and links between matches by someone in the Power Plant (can't remember who).

I think most of the matches contained Ric Flair too, didn't they?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Davey Boy Smith Biopic set for a start.

Same for X-Pac lets see them keep PG in the docu part of that.

No doubt we can look forward to a best of CM Punk DVD next year.

Sadly those first 2 will never happen, which is a shame because I'd buy both.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a Punk one already to be honest, I thought they'd have capitalised a few months back when he was massively popular.

The shit one which I have somewhere is the WCW best of the 1990's which was about 40 mins with 8 matches from the 90s in very limited highlights. Think it had been rereleased from when it was originally a WCW Magazine Subscription free gift

Yes! I remember having that one! Had Hogan's face on the front (with Sting and the Steiners in circles to the right) and links between matches by someone in the Power Plant (can't remember who).

I think most of the matches contained Ric Flair too, didn't they?

Can't knock that tape, it was only 3 quid in HMV, it was Schiavone and Flair at the Power Plant presenting it and Flair moaning that there were more matches of him losing than winning

Though current circumstances would prevent the release of them, for the time being at least, I'd love to see Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar 'best of' sets.

Did Kurt Angle ever get a WWE DVD? I know he got a VHS doc about a year into his career, but he never got a decent DVD treatment during his years there, did he? Seems strange, that.

Though current circumstances would prevent the release of them, for the time being at least, I'd love to see Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar 'best of' sets.

Did Kurt Angle ever get a WWE DVD? I know he got a VHS doc about a year into his career, but he never got a decent DVD treatment during his years there, did he? Seems strange, that.

Not that I am aware of, no. God knows why though, there was tons of material that would have been good enough to make it onto a DVD while he was there.

Kurt Angle will never go back to WWE. They can still release a DVD of him but it will only contain his 6 years in WWE.

What would you rather see though, the 6 years where he was amazing in WWE or a video of him now where he wrestles weekly in costume as Tom Hanks in Philadelphia? Also why the fuck would WWE want to release a DVD advertising another companies emplyee? It's a shame they didn't do it years ago, I'd really like to see a proper doc on him. Does anybody know if he's had a book out?

Kurt Angle will never go back to WWE. They can still release a DVD of him but it will only contain his 6 years in WWE.

What would you rather see though, the 6 years where he was amazing in WWE or a video of him now where he wrestles weekly in costume as Tom Hanks in Philadelphia? Also why the fuck would WWE want to release a DVD advertising another companies emplyee? It's a shame they didn't do it years ago, I'd really like to see a proper doc on him. Does anybody know if he's had a book out?

WWE can release one if they want and i doubt anyone would complain but i don't ever see the day coming where Kurt Angle will truly get a complete boxset based on him. It will always be just WWE owned material and Kurt doesn't sound like he wants to go back but even if he did go back there is still 5 years of his career WWE can't even show so much as a still photograph from. There will probably never be a boxset for Kurt Angle like people like Ric Flair or Hulk Hogan got where matches from all the different places they worked where on there and were talked about.

WWE can release one if they want and i doubt anyone would complain but i don't ever see the day coming where Kurt Angle will truly get a complete boxset based on him. It will always be just WWE owned material and Kurt doesn't sound like he wants to go back but even if he did go back there is still 5 years of his career WWE can't even show so much as a still photograph from. There will probably never be a boxset for Kurt Angle like people like Ric Flair or Hulk Hogan got where matches from all the different places they worked where on there and were talked about.

Why would they though? A WWE set on Angle is basically cheap advertising for TNA. If some kid sees the Angle set and thinks "Hey I want to see more of his stuff" will they be encouraged to watch WWE? No, they go and watch TNA where he actually works. The only time they'll put out an Angle set is when he popps his cloggs, aslong as it's not from an overdose from snorting coke off of his medals.

Archived