Compilation DVDs Silver Vision need to make.

Forrest

List the compilations you think Silver Vision need to pull their finger out and make pronto.

WarGames: The Ultimate Anthology

Every ruddy, bloody WCW WarGames match ever. It would take like 5 discs and there's probably a whole ton of house show footage missing, but the closest we can get to complete would do me really. Chuck in the DDP/Arquette/Jarrett Triple Cage match, Chamber of Horrors and Tower of Doom matches or even the ECW rip-offs as blu-ray extras and it would be amazing.

Here Comes The Money: The Shane McMahon Anthology

The guy's had so many great matches, it's unbelievable. Test Street Fight, both X-Pac matches, that insane period during 2001 where he rattled off three classics with Vince, Big Show and Angle is nearly as many months, the Kane fued, Hardcore title vs. Blackman. I could go on, but you get the gist. The guy did an amazing job for a non-competitor, surely he deserves a compilation more than Orton or Edge?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE SHANE O MAC COLLECTION

It Begins

WWF European Title: Triple H & X-Pac © Vs Shane McMahon & Kane

WWF RAW is WAR #299 @ Jefferson County Civic Center in Birmingham, Alabama, USA

X-Punk

WWF European Title: Shane McMahon © Vs X-Pac

WWF WrestleMania XV @ First Union Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA

100% Control Of The WWF Two On One Handicap Ladder: Shane McMahon & Vince McMahon Vs Steve Austin

WWF King Of The Ring 1999 @ Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina, USA

Love Her Or Leave Her Street Fight: Shane McMahon Vs Test

WWF SummerSlam 1999 @ Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

WWF World Heavyweight Title Steel Cage Match (Special Referees: Gerald Brisco & Pat Patterson): The Rock © Vs Shane McMahon

WWF RAW is WAR #362 @ Baltimore Arena in Baltimore, Maryland, USA

No Holds Barred Falls Count Anywhere: Shane McMahon Vs The Big Show

WWF Judgment Day 2000 @ Freedom Hall in Louisville, Kentucky, USA

THAT Chokeslam!

WWF World Heavyweight Title: Kane, The Rock & The Undertaker Vs Shane McMahon, Triple H © & Vince McMahon

WWF King Of The Ring 2000 @ Fleet Center in Boston, Massachusetts, USA

OH MY GOD!!!

WWF Hardcore Title: Shane McMahon © Vs Steve Blackman

WWF SummerSlam 2000 @ Raleigh Entertainment & Sports Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA

Street Fight (Special Referee: Mick Foley): Shane McMahon Vs Vince McMahon

WWF WrestleMania X-7 @ Reliant Astrodome in Houston, Texas, USA

OH MY GOD 2!!!

Last Man Standing: Shane McMahon Vs The Big Show

WWF Backlash 2001 @ Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois, USA

Outstanding!

Street Fight: Shane McMahon Vs Kurt Angle

WWF King Of The Ring 2001 @ Continental Airlines Arena in East Rutherford, New Jersey, USA

OH MY GOD 3!!!

Last Man Standing: Shane McMahon Vs Kane

WWE Unforgiven 2003 @ Giant Center in Hershey, Pennsylvania, USA

Hell In A Cell Three On Two Handicap: D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels & Triple H) Vs Shane McMahon, The Big Show & Vince McMahon

WWE Unforgiven 2006 @ Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

No Holds Barred: Shane McMahon Vs Randy Orton

WWE No Way Out 2009 @ KeyArena in Seattle, Washington, USA

I just want them to do more Best Of Raw Season sets, but they didn't sell well enough. If they done them for every year of Raw and Smackdown, and then went back to Prime Time, Superstars, Challenge etc I'd be in love with WWE for ever. Another idea I like is WCW Best Of PPVs sets like the one they did for Starrcade.

"Best of the Attitude Era" - The 3 Disc Anthology.

Featuring the highlights from SmackDown, Raw, Heat, Metal and PPV's on a 3 disc set. I think it really would sell huge. I have some friends who aren't fans anymore but would be interested in that. If they decided to do something like that then I hope they would do a better job of blurring the 'F out

• Paid Members

Any WCW compilation. I know in the UK in the late '90s stores like Woolworths had PPV compilations on VHS such as the Best of Starrcade etc. Many a time I'd pass the VHS section wishing I had more pocket money that I did, or the times when I did have enough wishing I were old enough to buy the actual tape (since they were 15 certificates I think).

I think they were about hour 10 mins each Event and you got 2 on each, which wasnt bad as they looked like they had been packaged from 2 seperate US releases which would have been shitter. I realy liked those as some had great unedited footage from the early 90s!

The shit one which I have somewhere is the WCW best of the 1990's which was about 40 mins with 8 matches from the 90s in very limited highlights. Think it had been rereleased from when it was originally a WCW Magazine Subscription free gift

Archived