1PW Comes into some money.

diamond_dust

• Paid Members
Is that a real picture? His forearm is thicker than his neck.

It's from his Facebook profile, so I presume so. Search Facebook for robbiewwf@eircom.net.

If you search by email address, it gives you the account associated with that address if it exists.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I thought 1PW had ceased trading, this suggests they are still trading, therefore not bankrupt, therefore able to pay refunds. Either that or they have sold the video library but I thought there were no directors months ago as everyone had resigned.

This is by far the most important point to be raised here so far. Could this not be a starting point for people wanting to pursue refunds?

It was my understanding that the production guys who did the filming were owed money from 1pw/Danny and were not giving it to him until they were paid up.

Maybe they have come to an agreement with this company to recoup what they are owed.

Again I might be wrong but that is what I was told. Matters may have changed considerably since.

• Paid Members
This is by far the most important point to be raised here so far. Could this not be a starting point for people wanting to pursue refunds?

Yes, but there's nobody genuinely interested in pursuing refunds.

Fair enough. Shame really, because someone taking them to task would probably discourage them from ever trying to come back. Not that I think they will this time, as even they can't possibly believe they've got anything resembling a customer base left. But on the other hand, I've thought the exact same thing about them before.

It was my understanding that the production guys who did the filming were owed money from 1pw/Danny and were not giving it to him until they were paid up.

Maybe they have come to an agreement with this company to recoup what they are owed.

Again I might be wrong but that is what I was told. Matters may have changed considerably since.

that could be the case but I would point out that I had an email about this today and the only company involved that would have my email address is 1PW so it would look like they are involved on some level. brilliantly they managed to send out a mailshot with everyone who they'd sent it to email address on it so I can now expect lots of extra spam. also no way to unsubscribe on the email which is surely frowned upon when sending out to a mailing list?

• Paid Members
If nobody is actually is in charge any more who sold the footage, the fucking tea lady?

Don't be retarded, 1PW didn't have a tea lady. Well, they booked a tea lady, they advertised a tea lady, but in the end the tea lady no showed, meaning the drinks were instead served by a forklift driver.

• Paid Members
If nobody is actually is in charge any more who sold the footage, the fucking tea lady?

Don't be retarded, 1PW didn't have a tea lady. Well, they booked a tea lady, they advertised a tea lady, but in the end the tea lady no showed, meaning the drinks were instead served by a forklift driver.

Complete classic !

WhO is still waiting to be paid.

Is that a real picture? His forearm is thicker than his neck.

It's from his Facebook profile, so I presume so. Search Facebook for robbiewwf@eircom.net.

If you search by email address, it gives you the account associated with that address if it exists.

How did your claim go? Did you recover the money you were owed?

Archived