1PW Comes into some money.

diamond_dust

http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1320161918

We are proud to announce the official opening of Slam Downloads - a brand new Pro-Wrestling digital download service.

We are offering fans around the world the opportunity to be able to purchase pro-wrestling content, via Digital Download, and add it straight to their mobile device. We are using Apple-friendly file formats, to make it easy for customers to be able to add their downloads direct to their iTunes library and mobile device with ease.

We have initially launched with x3 content providers : Irish Whip Wrestling (IWW), One Pro Wrestling (1PW), and Real Quality Wrestling (RQW), with additional content providers to come on-board withing a few weeks time, and will ensure our content library will grow, as we have just launched with an initial batch of contnet avaliable to download.

We are proud to announce that some of the content we are providing has never before been seen outside of Europe, or never even been seen at all!

Irish Whip Wrestling (IWW) has made exclusive footage of Sheamus O'Shaunessy (WWE's Sheamus), Drew Galloway (WWE's Drew McIntyre), Stu Sanders (WWE's Wade Barrett), TJ Wilson (WWE's Tyson Kidd), Balls Mahoney, Go Shiozaki, Daivari, Raven, Nigel McGuinness, Doug Basham, Ricky Marvin, Kid Kash, Takeshi Rikio, Eugene, Taijiri Ishimori, Rene Dupree, Pierre Carl Oulette, D'Lo Brown and some of the UK's best female competitors such as "The Jezebel" Eden Black, Jetta, Jennidee and Skye, all available as part of their initial batch of content.

One Pro Wrestling (1PW) has also made exclusive footage available of it's final two shows before it closed available. This content was only ever seen by those in attendance at the shows, as it has never been released. This content includes The Leaders Of The New School (Marty Scrull & Zack Sabre Jr.), Pac, Mark Haskins (TNA), Project Ego (Martin Kirby & Kris Travis), The Manhattan Project (Rhino & Krimson), Kid Kash, Noam Dar, WTF - We're The Future (Joey Hayes, Bubblegum & Sam Bailey), The M.O.B. (Keith Colwill & Keith Myatt), Valkabious, Darren Burridge, and Jimmy Havoc.

In the coming weeks we will be further adding content from IWW, 1PW and RQW featuring some of the best names in the world of Pro-Wrestling such as :

Jody Fleisch, Jonny Storm, Jerry Lynn, Chris Sabin, Low Ki, Homicide, Colt Cabana, Southern Comfort (Tracey Smothers & Chris Hamerick), Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Charlie Haas, Abyss, Steve Corino, Masato Tanaka, Chad Collyer, JP Monroe, Vampiro, M-Dogg 20, Doug Williams, Ippei Ota, Dragon Kid, Cima, Kenl'chiro Arai, Luptin Matsutani, El Generico and further content featuring Sheamus O'Shaunessy and Drew Galloway.

We are also going to have a featured "Fighting Females" section on Slam Downloads, which in the coming weeks will feature the following names from womens wrestling :

"The Jezebel" Eden Black, Jetta, Jennidee, Skye, Daizee Haze, Ms.Chif, Cheerleader Melissa, Lacey, Portia Perez, Allison Danger, Wesna, Jade, Amazing Kong (WWE's Kharma), Kelly Adams, and Sweet Saraya.

There is also some small advertising banner spots available to any website interested.

You can go straight to our website : www.slamdownloads.com

Watch sample clips of all the content available on our YouTube Channel : www.youtube/slamdownloads

Follow us on Twitter : @SlamDownloads

Or "Like" us on Facebook : Slam Downloads

So it seems that everyone who had any control in 1PW has left the company but something strange happened last night for Halloween. Ghosts have risen up, taken control of 1PW and made a deal either selling 1PW's video footage or renting it out for a cut of the fees (I'm assuming its one of the two but don't quote me on it).

Personally I believe that Danny is behind 1PW's name in this, which makes it a bigger shame my ghost story wasn't true and someone hasn't killed the little s***. I doubt he's doing the decent thing and selling the footage to pay back the people he stole from, maybe he just needs a holiday to New Zeland.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Is this a pay up front and then not receive the content job?

Is this a pay up front, content doesn't work and never receive a refund job?

Is this a pay up front, receive working content only to find out that 2 of the 2 names announced in the match are not in the footage/country job?

Great, i'll have 5 please

clearly makes more sense if Rodd was behind this, but you know

I thought 1PW had ceased trading, this suggests they are still trading, therefore not bankrupt, therefore able to pay refunds. Either that or they have sold the video library but I thought there were no directors months ago as everyone had resigned. The usual crock of shit from them I guess

Kaz - cracking post

If nobody is actually is in charge any more who sold the footage, the fucking tea lady?

no, I heard she tried to resign in writing but the others didnt receive it or sign for it or read it or something made up along those lines

Archived