Evan Bourne suspended

The Natural

Taken from the WWE website:

In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Matthew Korklan (Evan Bourne) for 30 days effective immediately for his first violation of the company's policy.

---

I've really enjoyed Evan Bourne's work since he started in the WWE in 2008. Bourne has done better in the WWE than I thought he would have.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tut tut tut young Matt.

Interesting how they write him off TV, as Air-Boom have been quite enjoyable recently. Perhaps they'll drop the belts to Ziggler/Swagger, doing some kind of injury angle with Ziggler drilling Bourne with the belt and giving him concusion or something. Would logically cover his disappeance from TV and then could win the belts back on his return

Damn, that's a shame, hope it doesn't affect AirBoom too much because they are one my favourite things at the minute. Wonder what it was. Couldn't have come at a better time though as Kofi can just slot into a 5 vs 5 at Survivor Series and then he should be back.

[Granny] And he seemed like such a nice boy too [/Granny]

• Paid Members
tut tut tut young Matt.

Interesting how they write him off TV, as Air-Boom have been quite enjoyable recently. Perhaps they'll drop the belts to Ziggler/Swagger, doing some kind of injury angle with Ziggler drilling Bourne with the belt and giving him concusion or something. Would logically cover his disappeance from TV and then could win the belts back on his return

After they beat them on Smackdown, i presumed Miz and Truth would defeat them again making the Survivor Series Main for the Tag Titles. Having Miz and Truth dominate Air Boom and take Bourne out of action would've put them over as a force to be reckoned with nicely.

It's looking like he and Kofi were going to be in a 5 on 5 match at Survivor Series, and the next PPV isn't until Dec 18th so theres no reason why Air Boom couldn't remain champs while he's gone. He's off TV now so they can't drop the belts anyway unless they're stripped of them.

Silly boy though, hopefully he's got a good rep with management to see him through this. WWF/E History is littered with smaller guys that the company lost faith in.

Archived