Trick or Ruddy Treat

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Can be comedy, a favourite horror film, memories from your childhood going Halloweening, that Ghost Watch spoof, wanking over Elvira at ten to six on a Halloween night in 2011, watching Count Duckula, Halloween nights out, Carry On Screaming!!!, that Bottom episode where Richie keeps shitting himself, Simpsons specials or anything else you want to contribute. Apart from the general theme of Halloween, this is pretty much an open discussion to shoot the shit about a wonderful time of year.

Vague describtion, but do your thing ...

• Paid Members

I'm a big Halloween fan, there's just something cool about it that I've always felt since Being a kid, although it is pretty shit in the UK. Kids with white bed sheets and a shitty Vampire costume aided with plain flower and a

Can be comedy, a favourite horror film, memories from your childhood going Halloweening, that Ghost Watch spoof, wanking over Elvira at ten to six on a Halloween night in 2011, watching Count Duckula, Halloween nights out, Carry On Screaming!!!, that Bottom episode where Richie keeps shitting himself, Simpsons specials or anything else you want to contribute. Apart from the general theme of Halloween, this is pretty much an open discussion to shoot the shit about a wonderful time of year.

Vague describtion, but do your thing ...

Had a cracker about 20 minutes ago. Group of kids came to the door, as they do. Pretty good costumes, one was Darth Vader. Then my dog - who just for continuity's sake is a Jack Russell, hardly a fucking wolf - ran to the door started barking and the kids fucking shat themselves and ran away. Sweets all over my front path. Had to pick the dog up and shout the kids back to pick up their sweets.

To make it even better, my mrs, who is dressed as Paul Stanley from Kiss appears to see what had happened and the dog went mental again. Gonna be a good night at this rate!

• Paid Members
To make it even better, my mrs, who is dressed as Paul Stanley from Kiss appears to see what had happened and the dog went mental again. Gonna be a good night at this rate!

Did your mrs go "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!!!! OH YEAH! MY FEET CANT STOP MOVING TONIGHT!!!!" when the dog went mental?

Did your mrs go "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!!!! OH YEAH! MY FEET CANT STOP MOVING TONIGHT!!!!" when the dog went mental?

I wish. That would have been amazing!

• Paid Members

"I've got my tights on, Eddie's wearing a banana, now are you going to give us a cash or not??"

My favourite memory of Halloween as a youth was the toffee apples and candy floss we used to have at Cubs the week before the big Bonfire, where we had the best hot dogs in the world. Its no wonder I was a fat child. And even fatter adult.

My favourite bit of Halloween telly ever other than the joy of exploding carrots and Sprouts Mexicaine, was the Halloween episode of Quantum Leap. As a small (well, fat) child, it was pretty much the scariest thing ever. Dean Stockwell was an alarmingly convincing devil, and I'm sure I had nightmares.

I remember doing Jack O Lanterns as a kid and my mum getting pissed cause no matter how much newspaper we put down the pumpkin seeds went everywhere.

The other time me and my brother had a halloween party, my brother set up a genius thing for when the other kids came around. Started with a skull that had a motion sensor which laughed as you walked past (still have it and it still works) outside, then the door was on a string which gave the creepy opening with no one there feel, The hall was pitch black, just a sign take your shoes off. Then they walk over cold wet tissue and spaghetti to the centre of the room, where I let go of the string holding a massive collection of Boglins in a sheet above there heads. It worked like a dream. Nothing could really top that.

• Paid Members

I loved the Treehouse of Horror Halloween specials. I have such a vivid memory of sitting on my front room floor, dressed as two face, eating my sweets from my trick or treating and watching Homer hopping from universe to universe with his broken toaster. Have always had a soft spot for Halloween!

• Paid Members

One year we found this woman round the corner giving out Taz bars!

Needless to say, the group of us (about 7) kept swapping masks and hats and going back. We cleaned her out.

"Well that's that decision made, it's going to have to be the green tights"

I remember fondly going trick or treating as a kid, mainly cos i used to make a fortune. I always watch either The Thing or Halloween as well mainly cos they're the two horror films i remember watching on halloween when i was younger so it's a nice little tradition i like to keep going.

Archived