WWE/TNA UK "revolution" expiring!?

LWOLeN

• Paid Members
Haskins signed a 2 year deal. Also he pinned Alex Shelley in the Gauntlet series. But as somebody pointed out the X-Divison has focused on Jesse, Aries, Kash and Kendrick as of late. Shelly, Xion and others haven't really appeared much either since the Xdiv gauntlet.

Adding to what Mark has said, Haskins was asked about his future in the recent DG:UK press conf. He basically stated that TNA is his priority and that is what he is focusing on.

Also, he isn't supposed to be good, is is actually brilliant, i agree that it may not be coming over from his stint in TNA yet, but all i can do as a fan of his is say 'watch this space'. Hopefully he will and can win you over.

As a back up to this, To be fair his PPV performace was a bit hit and miss, although his next appearance in the impact zone was much better, and i cannot wait to see more of him in TNA!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I think the point is, most actual Irish people would rather spit on you before being called british and take it very seriously.

To everybody else in the world it looks a bit petty (from a realistic point of view it is a bit much to take it that seriously), and the fact as a irish man he considers himself to be british is a great thing!

Sheamus is as British as the French are.

As is evident from us having the same number of Irish members on here as we do French members.

You forgot to quote this bit -

The only difference is that for the most part, the Irish speak the same language as the British.

At the end of the day, it is a different country and isn

Well there was no need to be the "clever" cunt then, was there? Unless you've got some kind of OCD that makes you think the world will end if one of these threads ever goes two full pages without some dickhead going "SHEAMUS DOES NOT COUNT, MUST NOT DISCUSS SHEAMUS IN THIS THREAD!"

Anyone is free to start a "Wrestlers from the British Isles (but not the UK) who used to wrestle on the UK scene but have done well in America lately" thread, except they probably can't because that's too long for a thread title. Oh, and because it would only apply to one fucking wrestler so they might as well title the thread "Sheamus" instead.

• Paid Members

My opinion is, the Republic of Ireland is a different nation from the UK (the clue's in the title, it's a republic) and that someone pointing this out is no different to the other smart-arsery that goes on in this forum.

Just because it's about geography and not wrestling doesn't make it any less valid, and the one thing worse about someone correcting another on a point is the other person not accepting it, taking it away as learning something new, and just getting on with the main discussion at hand.

Anyone is free to start a "Wrestlers from the British Isles (but not the UK) who used to wrestle on the UK scene but have done well in America lately" thread, except they probably can't because that's too long for a thread title. Oh, and because it would only apply to one fucking wrestler so they might as well title the thread "Sheamus" instead.

Nah, that won't work because than Rob Terry is out the picture :)

Archived