Pitbull v Bubblegum - Ffrith Beach, Prestatyn

Jacob Israel

Decent show. The rumble was abit rushed but the opener, rookie title match and tag title match were really decent matches. Very enjoyable show. I preferred it more than the El Generico show personally. Craig Winter's was great. Funny when that bloke with the Stella can tried climbing into the ring to smack him. Sweet chairshot from Craig Winters to Steve Saxon, I didn't see it properly as some kids dad was in the way but it sounded nasty.

I'd recommend a BWP show to anyone who's interested in the promotion.

Decent show. The rumble was abit rushed but the opener, rookie title match and tag title match were really decent matches. Very enjoyable show. I preferred it more than the El Generico show personally. Craig Winter's was great. Funny when that bloke with the Stella can tried climbing into the ring to smack him. Sweet chairshot from Craig Winters to Steve Saxon, I didn't see it properly as some kids dad was in the way but it sounded nasty.

I'd recommend a BWP show to anyone who's interested in the promotion.

To be fair, in terms of the Rumble, there was a few workers who Venue security refused to allow to go out for the rumble. Craig Winters and Bubblegum amongst them. And at that point it was a case of trying not to get set upon by various groups of pissed up locals.

Fun though.

More matches will be posted in due course.

To be fair, in terms of the Rumble, there was a few workers who Venue security refused to allow to go out for the rumble. Craig Winters and Bubblegum amongst them. And at that point it was a case of trying not to get set upon by various groups of pissed up locals.

Fun though.

Haha brilliant. It was a good show, with plenty of good matches. Craig Winter's chair shot had a kid telling his Dad that the recipient was dead. Should definately be coming along to the next local show.

Archived