Luke Haines

Rob70

Are you Luke Haines?

I'm in work at the mo so haven't been able to listen to anything yet.

Good god NO, just a fan of UK Wrestling.

I have heard some of it and its not my kind of music. although the song about gorgeous george is funny.

LMFAO at the idea that Luke Haines would post on this board!

Luke Haines is an under appreciated stalwart of the UK music scene. The Auteurs are easily one of the best 'dark pop' bands of all time (the 'Back With The Killer EP' proved that) and also being part of the most fantastic bands ever in Black Box Recorder.

Looking forward to hearing this stuff!

Luke Haines is an under appreciated stalwart of the UK music scene. The Auteurs are easily one of the best 'dark pop' bands of all time (the 'Back With The Killer EP' proved that) and also being part of the most fantastic bands ever in Black Box Recorder.

Looking forward to hearing this stuff!

'New Wave' by The Auteurs is a fantastic album and well worth checking out; I even bring out my 'Light Aircraft on Fire' 7" every now and them. I thought Haines was in Black Box Recorder also, but couldn't remember for sure as it's years since I listened to their debut album.

• Paid Members

This thread is worth doing simply because it gets some people talking about Black Box Recorder. Luke Haines is a talented bloke. The thing that I also liked about Black Box Recorder is that Sarah Nixey was the lead singer:-

Ding, and indeed, dong.

This thread is worth doing simply because it gets some people talking about Black Box Recorder. Luke Haines is a talented bloke. The thing that I also liked about Black Box Recorder is that Sarah Nixey was the lead singer:-

Ding, and indeed, dong.

Sarah Nixey was my choice in the 'uncoventional hotties' thread, her voice just makes my heat melt. Her wedding day was a solemn affair in my household.

Archived