APB in Leeds

speedyftm

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does he even post on here any more? He asked me to do commentary and I had to drop out because l had to work late and he posted all over Facebook asking me who it was that was making people drop from his show, like some sort of Hooded Claw character behind the scene enticing the britwres scene away from Mr Bowler. He seems like a nice enough lad but if he'd have kept his head down from day 1 and not argued then he might have gaiend a bit of popularity.

• Paid Members

I quickly looked for him on facebook and found this

Whoever keeps posting on ukff for Danny Rodd u can post for me as well, There were just over 50 people there, I am happy with what happend at the event and i will do another show nextyear which will be bigger and better and there will be no more dumb stuff from me i am gonna act like a real promoter from now on

So yeah, next year he says.

• Paid Members
is it wrong i actually kind of enjoyed it?

Nothing wrong with that at all, no on as far as I know critised the talent involved.

Does he even post on here any more? He asked me to do commentary and I had to drop out because l had to work late and he posted all over Facebook asking me who it was that was making people drop from his show, like some sort of Hooded Claw character behind the scene enticing the britwres scene away from Mr Bowler. He seems like a nice enough lad but if he'd have kept his head down from day 1 and not argued then he might have gaiend a bit of popularity.

Did you not explain that it was actually he himself that was making people drop out of his show?

Whoever keeps posting on ukff for Danny Rodd u can post for me as well, There were just over 50 people there, I am happy with what happend at the event and i will do another show nextyear which will be bigger and better and there will be no more dumb stuff from me i am gonna act like a real promoter from now on

Just a shame he keeps stuff like this, the almost immediately makes the exact same mistakes. Sorry, but when someone like him is able to put on a show, no matter how financially failed it just makes me feel very sad for British Wrestling, very sad indeed.

• Paid Members

Not seen a female referee before, not sure why she's wearing a blue wig though?

Anyway, not a bad venue, if he had actually got a decent number in there it'd have looked alright!

Archived