APB in Leeds

speedyftm

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I've just seen on Facebook that Mr Bowler has been reported for benefits fraud by several people.

I'm assuming that his work in staging Mental Mayhem (and apparently making money from it, although that is questionable) has triggered this.

An amusing/unreal footnote to the show.

I've just seen on Facebook that Mr Bowler has been reported for benefits fraud by several people.

I'm assuming that his work in staging Mental Mayhem (and apparently making money from it, although that is questionable) has triggered this.

An amusing/unreal footnote to the show.

Surely he'll get off then?

• Paid Members

I'm not sure how benefits work. Surely if he has enough dosh to drop on benefits then he shouldn't need benefits and therefore they be stopped, or at least re-evaluated. But who the fuck knows how that crap works?

It seems you can have whatever you want if you drop six kids out of your vagina, but if you opt to work then you get nothing.

I'm not sure how benefits work. Surely if he has enough dosh to drop on benefits then he shouldn't need benefits and therefore they be stopped, or at least re-evaluated. But who the fuck knows how that crap works?

It seems you can have whatever you want if you drop six kids out of your vagina, but if you opt to work then you get nothing.

I think if you perform any sort of work, whether profitable or not, you have to inform the government of this. Which will then, if you recieve benefits, bring up many questions like "Where did you get the money for this?", "If you can do this, why can't you work a regular job?" etc etc

I personally wish more wrestling 'promoters' were reported to the government in this form. At the end of the day, if you don't do it right or don't declare what you earn, you're no different to the benefit scrounging chavs we unfortunately see all over this country.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived